chapter 52- Happy Birthday Santana & Victoria !

*two weeks later*

January 29 Friday

Santana Pov -
It's my birthday! IM FINALLY 19 , about to graduate with my girlfriend and best friends . I'm going to have a dad and brothers who loves me for me . I wished my abuela was here to celebrate with me but it's okay because I have momma carol , Dad Burt , Finn and Kurt , then my mother in law and step father in law , Pam and Lester . David & Rick , Rachel , Puck , Jake . Then Marley and her mom and last but not least , Ariel , Alexis , Shy , Matt , Micah and even Tori and everyone else in the glee club . So since today is my birthday , I thought about dressing cute , but not cute cute .

" I rather go blind boy" I sung to myself as I went through my closet . Let's get these ripped jeans and my " I love ladies" shirt with my black jordan 1s and black jean jacket . I quickly put that on then walked to my bathroom . I decided to curl my hair and no make up . Then there was a knock on my door. "Come in !" I screamed . The door opened and shut . " Are you dressed ? I don't wanna see you naked ." I heard . I smirked because it's nobody but Owen . "Yeah Owen , I'm dressed ."I told him . He walked into my bathroom with a bag . "Happy birthday big / little sister ." He says handing my the bad . "You didn't have to get me anything you know ?" I said . He just shrugs and I opened the back . He got me a necklace that has a picture of Him , CJ and I . We took a picture at the mall one day.. well actually, we took a lot of pictures that day . He got me a couple of shirts and a custom made Nicki Minaj hoodie . I felt tears in my eyes . " Dont cry , If you don't like it , I'll take it back ." He says but I shook my head . " No no , it's okay . I love it ." I told him smiling. He let out a breathe & smiled . "Oh okay , cool. Happy birthday once again . " He says . I gave him a hug and he left out . I put the stuff on my bed and reached for my phone seeing that I have a lot of dms , mentions and messages from everyone . I skipped everyone's and went straight to Britt's , because her messages make me smile the most .

Wifeeee 💚🥺; Happy Birthday my love , I love you and I can't believe you're older than me but it's okay because my birthday is literally in two months . Thank you for allowing me to fall in love with you and showing you how to love . I can't wait to marry you and grow old with you and have 2 kids running around everywhere. A mini Santana and a mini Brittany, boys or girls , I don't care , as long as it with you . I love everything about you . From the way that you wake up in the morning to that beautiful but contagious laugh of yours and most importantly , I love the way that you care about me , and how you never treated me differently. I'm crying as I'm typing this lol . Anyways , You're my best friend and if we ever stop dating for some reason , you will always be my best friend . I will always choose you over any other female or male in this world . I believe you're my soulmate and I want nothing more than for you to spend the rest of your life with me. I love you Santana Diabla Lopez & Happy birthday angel ❤️🥺 P.S. Matt and I have a surprise for you & Tori

I would be lying if I say I wasn't crying ... because I am . Brittany is the most sweetest person on this earth and I would literally kill anyone just so they don't touch or harm her in any form . Brittany is my other half and without her , I am nothing .

Me: Omg babe, you're so lucky , I didn't wear any make up today . You're so sweet and omg , I just don't deserve you but I'm one lucky lady to have you . Thank you , thank you , thank you for being yourself and thank you for that message , it certainly put a smile on my face . I love you so much mi amor .

I smiled as I sent that text . Oh yeah , I have to send Tori a message too .

Me : happy birthday girly , today is our day so let's have a good one , I guess I love you too lol ❤️