chapter 60 - Trouble in Paradise pt 1

February 12th Friday

Quinn Pov -
Let's just say after we left , we didn't hear from Alexis the whole night , meaning she was either dead or , there's no or , she was dead . Even though it wasn't exactly her fault . Micah was being inconsiderate and didn't contact anyone but shy and still he didn't give an exact location of where he was with that yucky boy ... Logan . Anyways , I should get going . I have to drive Tori and I to school .

I grabbed everything I needed and walked out to Tori room . I knocked on the door and waited . "Come in " She says . I walked in and see her struggling to put her shirt on . " Help. " She says nearly sad . I chuckled and helped her out . " I can't wait to get this thing off me . " I bet , you look great though ." I tell her . She thanked me . She grabbed her bag & phone & we headed downstairs . "You want coffee and a muffin ? my treat ." I asked her . "Yeah sure , as long as you let me buy lunch ." She said and I nodded. We walked out the door to my car . "Next stop .. Lima Bean !" I screamed .
------
School

Jake Pov -
This morning, I went to go see if Micah needed a ride to school but Ariel was taking him to school . He must've been in deep trouble. Sucks to be him you know ? Anyways , My dumb siblings , Marley and I was standing in the common area waiting for everyone to come before we got to class .

"Hey guys." Micah says when he walks toward us . Puck glared at him and then turned away . " You can't even get mad , matter of fact , you have no say so ." He said. Puck laughed . " If it involves my girlfriend, then I have the right to say something . You had her worried last night all because YOU wanted to go and hang out with someone who could be dangerous ." Puck told Micah . Micah just smirked . Oh boy . " Like I said, You have no say so in my life either does Alexis . " He said before bumping his shoulder into Puck's "Oh you little-" He was about to go after him but I held him back . "Let him go . " I said & he's calmed down . " He's a Jerk ." Marley says and I nodded . Then Alexis came up . "Morning guys ." She said smiling but I know it was fake . " What's with the fake smile ?" I asked her . She gave me a look . " Let's just say .. Micah got me grounded for the weekend .. meaning no Valentine's Day party or spending it with Puck ." She said irritated . " What about Micah ?" Rachel asked . "He's grounded for a month ." She says. We nodded . " Looks like I have to bring Valentine's Day to you ." Puck says smirking. Alexis gave him a look . Then Shy walks up , upset as hell . " Why your face look like that ?" Rachel asked her . She huffed . " That little twat for me in trouble. I'm grounded for a freakin week all because I knew where he was and didn't tell anyone . I can't go no where , Just home and school . " She said rolling her eyes . "That's crazy ." Alexis said . " Exactly , Ariel called my momma, and she went all momzilla on me ." She said making me laugh . " That sucks ass." Marley said . I just hugged her because she's finally letting lose some . "Whatever ." Alexis and Shy said . Quinn and Tori walked up . " Morning!" Tori says . We all started to talk about something else until the bell rung . " I see you guys at lunch ." Alexis said walking away .
----
Lunch

Alexis Pov-
Today was very dreadful . I'm grounded for the weekend , cant do anything with my friends . Hopefully she'll let me go to the mall so I can get Puck gifts . I planned on getting him a bear ( yes a bear ) but with my voice inside . Then a custom made hoodie with his favorite guitarist Van Halen on the front of it . A couple of more things to put in a gift bag . Simple but cute , you know ?

I was in line minding my bidness, like always when Big boy Adams & his "goons" came walking my way . " Look what we have here, A sexy girl by herself." He said checking me out . I rolled my eyes & started walking away that was until he put his hand on my shoulder, I turned around. " What do you want biggie smalls ?" I asked him smirking . He came towards me like in my face close. " If I were you , I would go check on that pretty boyfriend of yours . " He said in a whisper. My eyes widen and I dropped my tray and ran out the cafeteria I heard my name being called but I wasn't even worry about that . I pulled out my phone and started calling his phone . " Come on , Come on . " I said into my phone as it started ringing . I heard it in the boys restroom . I quickly ran in there . " Puck baby , make some type of noise." I said on the verge of tears . "A- A - Alexis ." I heard coming from the last stall . I ran to it and opened it up to see a beaten up , bruised , bloody, barely breathing Puck . " Oh my fucking god ." I said . I took my book bag off and jacket and wrapped it around his stomach. "Baby can you hear me ?" I asked him . His eyes was barely opened but he nodded slowly . " Okay , I- I- I have to call someone ." I told him crying . He didn't say anything, he was going in and out of consciousness. I quickly got my phone and called Jake . " Jake , please get here quick , have the principal call 911 too ." I said through tears . I crawled back to Puck and out his head in my lap . "Azimio is gonna pay for this . " I said smoothing out his hair . A couple of mins later , I heard people rushing in . " We're in here !" I yelled out . The people came in and picked him up and out him in the gurney . I walked out behind them and I saw everyone in the hallways . " Lex what the fuck happened ??!" Rachel asked . I tried to talk but the words couldn't ..wouldn't come out . " I- I-" I said before falling to the ground . I felt a pair of arms wrap around me . "Shh it's okay , he's gonna be okay babe." I heard . It was Rachel . " Azimio did this , him and his little goons" I said looking up before crying again and before I knew it Matt ran back. "Go get him !" Someone screamed .
----
Back in the Cafeteria