chapter 61- Trouble in Paradise pt 2

February 13th Saturday

9am

Alexis Pov -
I woke up late this morning with a big headache from the crying I've been doing it . When I came home last night , I took a shower and went to bed , didn't talk to Micah or Ariel then like 2 hours later , I woke up to ariel shaking me and telling me I was screaming in my sleep . She stayed with me until I fell asleep but I ended up waking up again to Micah shaking me , telling me I was screaming again and I was sweating . I was having another nightmare , it was Adams and the dumb half of the football team , holding me as Adams was beating puck up and right before he stabbed him , puck told me he loved me & boom , he died right there , not in my arms but on the cold ground . It was so scary . Anyways , I should get ready , I'm supposed to be meeting Rachel at the hospital .

I was singing to myself as usual when I got a text message. I picked my phone up and it was Rachel .

Rachieee 💕: He's up and looking for you . & I was thinking we could leave at noon to do that thing . & Also , Matt and Finn agreed on coming with us . Jake wasn't in the right state of mind from what Marley tells me . He keeps locking himself in his bathroom .
Me: Okay I'll be there in 15 mins and okay that's fine !
Rachieee💕: Okay cool !

I put my phone back down and walked to my closet taking out a simple shirt and some jeans and my forces . A simple outfit . I quickly changed my clothes and walked into my bathroom to do my hair and brush my teeth
----
15 mins later

After doing that , I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs to see Ariel , Micah and Logan . I put on my best fake smile and greeted them . " Um.. Good morning Ariel ." I said giving her a real smile . "Hey sweetie , you okay ?" She asked me and I shook my head yes . " Yes, I'm fine ." I tell her and she nodded . " Oh yeah , you're off punishment .. You can go to the party if you want but I'm sure you would rather spend Valentine's Day with Puck alone ." She says smirking & I blushed . " I'll keep that in mind ." I said . Then I turned around to see Micah and Logan in front of me . " I heard what happened to your boyfriend , such a shame that happened . I hope he's okay ." Logan says giving me a fake smile. I rolled my eyes and gave him a fake smiled " Yeah, he's fine . I'm heading that way to see him now .. I'll be back after 1 maybe ." I said grabbing my key. " See ya Ariel !" I yelled walking out the door . I got in my car and started it up , connecting my phone to the speaker. I'm gonna kill Logan, if he was involved in this .
-----
Lima Hospital

When I got to the hospital , I signed in and walked towards his room . My hands was clammy and hot . Why am I so nervous ? Oh that's right , my freakin boyfriend is in a hospital bed . Once I got to his door , I knocked it on softly .

"Come in" I heard from Rachel . I slowly walked in and smiled . " My favorite twins , besides Owen and CJ but don't tell them that." I said smirking. They both looked at me and smiled . " Hey , about time you got here , he wouldn't shut up about you , I'm gonna go home and get dressed now ." Rachel says smiling. I nodded . She hugged Puck goodbye and touched my arm and whispered in my ear . "Don't be nervous okay ? He's okay." She says and I nodded . I walked towards the bed and sat in the chair . "Hey princess." He says smiling. I smiled . "Hey Pucky." I said . He scooted over some . " Get up here nugget ." He tells me . I take my jacket off and got in the bed with him , being careful of his hand & stomach . I laid my head on his chest . " Do you remember what happened yesterday?" I asked him quietly . He sighed and rubbed my back . "After class , I was heading to my locker , trying to hurry up & get to you and the gang but then I felt someone pull me into the restroom . It was Josh , Adams & couple of more boys from the team. There was some shit talking and then one of them hit me, so then I tried to fight them off but they got the best of me .. next thing I know , Adams takes out this knife & said something about staying out of someone's business or my girlfriend gets it next & that's when he stabbed me in my stomach and one of them crushed my hand and then pulled me into the stall .. I was left there for a good 5 or 1o mins , hoping someone would come .. and you were the first person to find me." He tells me . I looked at him and saw tears forming in his eyes . I sat up and put my hands on his face , using the pad of my thumb to wipe away the tears. " Rachel and I have a hunched that Logan might've done this but we aren't 100 percent sure . So we're gonna go pay Adams a visit ." I said and he looked at me . " And we're taking back up if anything happens" I told him and he nodded. " I get out later today .. will you be back then ?" He asked and I nodded . " Of course sweetie." I said and he smiled . " Good now gimme kiss , I've missed you !" He said . I laughed and gave him a kiss . " I've missed you too & look we have the same scar now !" I said once I pulled away and laid back on his chest & he laughed and shook his head.
---
12pm