|Three| -3-

"Wake up Ali!!" Boboiboy yelled in his ear, laughing slightly.

"Ahh!!!" Ali screamed and fell off his bed on the right side. Boboiboy snickered before helping Ali.

"Sorry. You wouldn't wake up at your alarm. Uncle said before he went to work you were always late."

Ali grumbled something before running to change.

(A/N: Using A LOT of 'before's I know)

After Ali went to the dining table he saw Boboiboy on his phone while eating a piece of what he made.

"What's that?" He asked when he saw the picture in the photo.

She had black hair with a white strand, chocolate eyes, black t-shirt with an orange jacket over it, black shorts, blue shoes, and a cap with cat ears and an elegantly letter 'L' on it with a flower lily.

"This is Lily. She was my older sister. If she were alive now, I'm guessing her age would be about 24." Ali gasped and saw Boboiboy's eyes that were a little red.

"She died?" Boboiboy nodded and drank some milk.

"Murder. Someone broke in her apartment and stole all her stuff. She was fighting back but the person had a gun. The person shot her straight in the head and left."

Ali patted his back and hugged him. Something that used to calm Boboiboy down when they were kids.

"Don't worry Boboiboy. You still have me." Boboiboy nodded and grabbed his hat.

"C'mon. You need to go to school. I don't want your teacher ranting something I don't wanna hear." Ali laughed and quickly ate his breakfast.

He and Boboiboy talked all the way. Boboiboy wanted to stroll around so he was secretive about it.

Cyberjaya isn't really the city that would let you walk around freely.

He went to see the room at the back of the school and got out a black book he hid inside his vest.

He tapped it on the scanner and it let him fall in the pole.

His hat flew off but he catched it before it could go away.

He finally went to the bottom where a final scanner was there and scanned his feet to his hair.

His clothes were the same but with little changes.

Instead of a vest he wore an open orange jacket and white t-shirt, black pants, red shoes, a black hood and a chocker.

He took his hood over his head, making him look like a stranger.

Then, he bumped into someone. The person growled.

"Oi! Watch where you're going-" But before the person could finish he or she was stunned and saw Boboiboy.

(A/N: Yes, he still has his hood on, all the Agents (except some of the young Agents) know him)

"Agent Elemental!?" Boboiboy looked at the person. He asumed it was a girl as the voice was high and squeeky.

She has black hair that was in a twin buns, coal eyes, gray and white clothing.

He stood up and helped her stand up too.

"Pleasure meeting you again! Agent-

Cliffhanger!!

To be honest I also sometimes get anmoyed or mad at this!

But I just watched something real sad making me cry but I finished this chapter for you guys for like an hour!

Please wait for the next part!