|Nine| -9-

:')

Hot. Was one word. Hot. It was super hot. The sun was shining them and Boboiboy glared right back at it.

He looked around the empty house, and cautiously held out his hand and created an ice block.

He went infront of the fan and grinned when the cold air hit his face. A few minutes go by before he got a message from MATA.

He opened the message and saw that Ali was kidnapped and only 3 agents volunteered to save him. The older ones were on a different mission and the kids said; quote, unquote; "Why risk our necks for that uselessness."

Boboiboy got mad and dressed in a black shirt, dark orange vest with a hood, black pants and brown boots. He put the hood over his head that had a yellow lightning-like B on it.

He went to another entrance to go to MATA and ran to the meeting room where the General was in the hologram while the 3 agents whom volunteered was also there.

It was the General's daughter, Alicia
Their Uncle, Bakar
And their friend, Moon.

He grinned at them and turned serious. He looked at the General and the General told their plan.

"The men who took Ali sent us a letter. It said: "If you do not give us many items of MATA, we will kill the boy and if you do, we will let him go. Don't hold your breaths or waste your time trying to find a plan." They seem to have not know that we have a new Agent. Who is powerful and Ali's family." Boboiboy was silent.

That was a sign he was pissed off. Nobody liked a mad Boboiboy but people tend to lock their doors, hide themselves from a furious one. But a pissed off one? No one even knew that kind of anger exsisted from the sweet loveable boy such as himself.

Boboiboy clentched his hands and he glared at the ground. "May I be the one who plans the attack, General?" Being extra polite was another one.

The General nodded and Boboiboy started his plan.

"Okay. First we go to the warehouse where they kept him hidden."

The Agents landed ontop of the warehouse and saw a bunch of more men that was loaded with guns and amo's.

"Second, we need to suprise them. Go behind them and knock them out or go infront of them and let it all out."

The last part was mostly for himself and he literally went all out and beat a bunch of men to a pulp while the others just knocked the other fortunet ones.

"Third, we either negotiate or we fight."

The men from inside were shooting then at the fast pace and they kept on dodging.

Boboiboy got a few of them out while Moon and Alicia got a few.

Bakar was fighting more and standing his ground so no need to worry.

Once the men got knocked out a man begun to clap. Behind him was Ali. Uncouncious, bloody, got a gag on and got chains on both his arms and legs.

Boboiboy had to bite his tongue to keep himself from lashing out and calling all seven of his powers and fuse.

The man grinned evily. "I take it you want the boy? How unlucky he is. Only 4 Agnets seem to care about him." Then he heard a cat mewl angrily and the cat scratched his face mulitple times before hopping onto Boboiboy's hair that got rid of the hood.

"5 if you count his cat." Boboiboy said with a heated glare and a scowl. The man laughed, despite his bloody face.

"That hurt." Boboiboy rolled his eyes. "That was the plan, dumbass." Bakar and Moon gasped from the foul word that came out of Boboiboy's mouth.

Alicia was looking at his hand that was beggining to raise. Boboiboy shouted at the man and held out his arm to show his watch that glowed and then a gold hologram showed up with seven different colors and seven different symbols.

"Elemental Power: Septuplet Split!" Boboiboy yelled and the hologram went from his watch to on the air just on top of him with a bigger circle.

Boboiboy jumped through it but came out as seven diffrent people who had dofferent hairstyles, personalities, clothing and symbols.

The man stared horrified and tried to run but Thorn's vines held him there and Quake smiled sweetly (a bit too sweetly) at him.

Thunderstorm held two big red lightning blades, Cyclone was staring at him dead in the eyes. No humor and smile on his eyes or mouth, unlike usually.

Solar was pointing his gun hand at him with a bit of white ball of power on the tip of it, Blaze was glaring at him with his hands on fire while Ice was staring deeply into his soul while holding his ginormous bow.

Bakar, Alicia, and Moon started at this with mouths open. So that was what Boboiboy meant.

"And number 4, making sure only I get to hurt him. I might also have a bit of a small suprise in the end."

After the man was....er....disposed off, Boboiboy took the chains off of Ali and made some plants to help him heal his cousin.

Moon smiled and Alicia started to bandage Bakar who got hit with a bulet on his arm. But luckily no vains or anything major got hit.

They returned to MATA with a few broken bones, a few bruises, and a few blood stains but it was fine. This is for Ali. Boboiboy thought to himself as his watched his cousin in the white bed with a white hospital gown.

"Now I get why Tok Aba and my friends were all so worried." Boboiboy muttered as he rested his head on the bed and held the limped hand of Ali with his.

It was like Ali was dead. It was so surreal. It felt so real but it wasn't. Ali wasn't dead. Ali was just uncouncious.

Boboiboy didn't bother eating. All the mattered was Ali was safe. But not completely. There was a chance they might get attacked.

There was no way in Hell that Boboiboy would let Ali get hurt again that he would almost die.

He looked to the drawer next to the bed. I.R.I.S was there and he sighed. It was technically all because of I.R.I.S but, as long as he's here. No one is ever going to lay a finger on his cousin.

A promise he would keep for sure.