【9】

Mueang Chiang Mai Police Station (Thailand, Bangkok)

"Please, officer! It has been 1 month; when are going to find my daughter?" A man in his 50's begged tightening his grip on the expensive couch's armrest. 

His wife, looked at him worriedly while soothing his back to calm him down. The officer heaved out a heavy sigh while scratching his head. "Look Mr.Manoban, we are trying our best to find your daughter, Lalisa Manoban. We searched everywhere in Thailand but-" The officer was cut off by the old man.

"Then search the whole world! I don't care how hard you work but I want my daughter here as soon as possible" The old man huffed out sternly but intimidatingly which made the officer gulp in an instant.

The old man was non-other than, Mr. Manoban also as known as Lisa's father. He is a very well known rich man in Thailand with a very great pride held with him. He is always the best in everything and perfect in everything. A perfect wife, a perfect house, a perfect company, and also a perfect, well raised with a strict daughter. 

"Uncle, please don't be harsh with him. He is trying his best" A young, good looking man spoke up suddenly who was silent all the time observing the scene.

Kunpimook, who goes by BamBam is Lisa's very close friend, and he worries about Lisa more than anything right now. To be more precise, BamBam is Lisa's boyfriend.

"Yes, Kunpimook but it has been a month since is missing and you guys have to get married soon too or what will the others say? No one knows about Lisa's disappearance and if they get to know it, my pride will fall down" Mr.Manoban huffed out stressfully just thinking about what the people would be gossiping about his family.

"Uncle, is your pride more important to you? Did you forget that she has lost her memories and hasn't recovered from them? Let's just be patient" Bambam spoke but the disappointment was laced in his voice when he heard her father worrying about his pride more than his daughter.

Wanna know our Lily's back story? 

FLASHBACK TO 3 MONTHS AGO
A loud slap was echoed in the Manoban's mansion and that slap belonged to non-other than, Mr.Manoban. He slapped his daughter right on the cheeks just because she disobeyed him for the first time. Mrs.Manoban covered her mouth in shock and attempted to stop her stubborn husband but gave up when her husband sent her a glare given by Mr.Manoban.

"Repeat what you said" Mr.Manoban demanded ever so calmly but his insides were burning with rage. Lisa held her burning cheeks and looked back at her father, her eyes showing no emotions. She stayed silent for a minute until Mr.Manoban raised his hands.

"I said I don't wanna marry BamBam," Lisa said quickly looking down, afraid of what was coming next for her.

Mr.Manoban nodded and sat on the couch looking at her quietly with a calm face on. Lisa and her mom gulped not ready for the consequences.

"Why?" Was the only thing he asked after a long minute of silence. Lisa gulped hard and faced her dad confidently, she was about to fight for herself. Her dad gave her an amused look when she faced him bravely.

"Because I don't love him, papa and I only see him as a friend. Nothing more than that and I also think it's too early for me to get married" Lisa argued ever so bravely and confidently even the guards and workers in the house were so amused by her brave action toward the man who almost everyone in the household fears. 

Her dad looked at her for a minute and started clapping his hands while standing up. "Good...Very good! In 20 years you are fighting back with me for the first time and I must say I am impressed but..." He paused and slapped Lisa again right on the cheeks. Her face turned to the left, tears finally dropping to the floor one by one.