Mission Acquired.

Planet: Emphoria X - Riyphus Palace
Pov: Ahirman

" Ahirman, your mission is to find an earthling named Alyia Marie Clark."

"So I need some mere earthling to achieve my goal?!"  I snarled, "What seer did you go to that told you this bullshit? I'm going to have to find them and kill them."

"You can't possibly kill me, Ahirman." My father shook his head, " Shes' not an earthling; remember they've evolved to superhumans."

"Superhuman or not, That bitch still lives on earth, meaning she is an earthling." I looked at my father. "Tsk."

" She is very capable of many things. Almost like you; before I found you."

"No one is like me." I shot, "You know that more than anybody." 

" You'll be surprised." My father smiled slightly, " Don't take it personally, but she's the only one that can compare, with strength and willingness in a woman form. And she's young and vibrant; you should enjoy her. She can make you into the Sigma God you always wanted to be. She'll be your peace. Comparatively, she is like the Ying to your Yang."

"Like I need peace." I cackled, " Choas is what I live for."

" Not only will she bring peace to your raging heart, but she'll be able to fulfill every desire you have in a partner; physically, mentally, sexually, spiritually, and emotionally. To save the trouble, Before you go, I say, move out all of your seven women because you won't even look at them the same. Because her beauty is like a diamond; even in the midst of darkness, she will shine."

" My every desire?" I rubbed my chin thoughtfully, " This sounds -"

"Too good to be true? Well, it's about to get even more unbelievable. " My father shook his head, " Shes' far more gorgeous than Alpha Goddess Sleslorix."

Side Character: Alpha Goddess Slesorix

"A superhuman that has more attractive features than Alpha Goddess Slesorix? That's something. So tell me, how did you find such a gem?"

" Well, she's on the wanted list for many Gods, Kings, and Creatures,  across many Universes, who want her for her beauty and the power she wields. As we speak, different beings are heading there to see if they can find her. Other than that, I know a relative of hers; who, in fact, is Imphorian. "

" So, she is not completely superhuman; that makes her a little better in my eyes."

" Of course it does;  So, are you interested?"

"Very much so."

" Well then, listen closely." My father continued, " She is surrounded by plenty of superhumans that will protect her from any creature that may try to take her away. Like her grandparents, one of them is an Imphorian, so watch out for that. "

"I'm not amused."

" Her parents are also  pretty powerful and yield the Craniumtrans Ore. You know what that is, right?"

" I yield the ore myself, yes, I  know what it is."

" The girl also has a friend named Genesius, but she shouldn't be a problem. " My father insisted, "But there's is someone you should watch out for a while your there.  I wasn't able to figure out his name in the vision that I had, but he is quite formidable and is aided with many powerful superhumans, who will kill for him or die trying."

" Like A King? Or a God?"

" No, not at all. He isn't even considered a rich or a famous  Superhuman. He actually has the status of someone regular. " My father said with confusion, " But I'm sure he's the reason why no one has been able to get close to the girl for years because he's never left the girls' side until recently."

"Recently, huh? " a smirk crossed my face, " Now I'm curious, to who this male is. He sounds like someone I can have to join my team."

"Oh, that wouldn't work," He shook his head, " He actually has a sort of hatred towards Imphorians, but I wasn't able to figure out why in the vision."

"Or possible someone I could fight," I grinned evilly, " Or kill."

" You seem to be missing the point, Ahirman; You wouldn't want to pick a fight with him or say anything to make him your enemy. Because when he's mad, he can match your talent, your strength, your speed, and your same killer instincts. He will ruin your mission and possibly kill you. I'm not telling you this just for fun; I'm telling you this for your success of this mission, do you hear me?"

" I hear you loud and clear."

"  You have until Jansfer Dale to get back here: Which is close to 19 earth weeks or 65 Imphorian days way. I wish I could be more lenient on time, but I can't. The Validation Ceremony is at dusk Today, and it will be wise that you show up, because that will be the last time the public will see your face until you get back from your mission."  My Father said, " Also, I suggest that you take your old form on this mission."

" My earthly form? Why?"

" You will stand out too much as an Imphorian there, and you'll become a target. All you need to do is to swoop in under everyone's noses and get the girl, nothing more, nothing less. Also, taking on your earthly form will be easier on your body because the air is so thin, compared to what we're used to."

I look away from my father to the large estate of his... watching as the gardeners cut at the bushes and water the plants.

" Is that superhuman male, really possible of my power level?" I said, " Before I go, can you figure out the name of that superhuman that is capable of my power level for me?"

I waited for a response to see that he was not beside me anymore.

I looked around to find him nowhere.

Nor could I feel his presence.

He was gone.

But then again, it's possible that what was in front of me was just a copy of himself because that's something he's good at. One may think that my standards are high, but it can barely compare to his. He won't even stand in front of me but instead sends out a copy of himself to do so. To do so because he doesn't think such a conversation is worthy enough to come out of his own mouth. That must be why his presence was coming in and out like a signal.

" You think you can get out of doing what I ask?" I chuckled to myself, " I'll find you before I leave, And get you to do what I want."