PART -3 In Search Of Home.

"Now then, if I can only have you take off your shirt please. " Said Rutile as he leaned closer to me. I held my hand close to my chest and moved back to the sudden request. Seeing how uncomfortable I was, he backed off. "Please don't resist, sensei stitched up that soft belly of yours. Some kind of red fluid was heavily flowing out of it. I have to change those bandages. As sensei said that will cause some kind of infection... " He said. I felt astonished. 'A cut? So deep that I needed stitches?' I stepped down the bed to see my belly, I noticed a white shirt, torn, and almost all red from blood. I looked at myself, I was in another outfit. Luckily nothing else was changed. I saw a stain of red on the white shirt I was wearing. Realizing this, I quickly pulled up my shirt careful not to expose much. I took off the red bandages to see what actually happened to me. My eyes widened in shock. There was a huge cut right below my diaphragm about 30 cm long, it was stitched splendidly but was still bleeding. It was sure to leave a scar, an ugly one. "How did I not notice this before... This is... Terrible..." I mumbled. I was so tired, I could feel my legs trembling. "Sensei said you shouldn't be standing right now." Said Rutile noticing my shaking legs. Soon I felt my legs leaving my side as I fell on the bed."whoa!" said Rutile as he held my hand to support me. I was so shocked by my amnesia, location and surroundings that I did not even feel any pain. I decided to let Rutile wrap up the bandages around my waist. I gave out a sigh and held up my shirt carefully. "Please Dr. Rutile." I said trying to be as respectful as I could. He reached out to the fresh, white, soft bandages and started gently wrapping them around me. "Please, no need to be so formal, everyone calls me Rutile, so you do it too!" he said."Right"I mumbled as he smiled at me. But, I could not return the smile to him, I felt as if I had lost my happiness.
His head was close to me, I could see that spectacular gem up close. It was breathtaking. He, was breathtaking...
As he was wrapping the bandages, I heard a group of feet running. The sound grew louder as someone opened the door with a blast. "A human lunarian?! Where is it! Where!? Show meeee!!" I flinched at the sudden entrance and let out a gasp. "Geez, Alexanderite... I told you to be quiet around here." said Rutile noticing my surprise.

Another gem came inside, a gem with gorgeous blue crystal hair and eyes, the one named Alexanderite, she looked a little overexcited but in a good way. Behind her was that green gem I saw on my day before and just behind her, was the most shining thing I had seen in my life. There was a gem with short hair and bangs, with kind eyes and a lovely smile. Her hair shined like the night's full moon. She had the lustre beyond comparison. Her shine was blinding. I think the room became brighter the moment she came inside. Alexanderite ran towards me as if to tackle me with full strength,'oh no...' I thought to myself as I clenched my teeth and half closed my eyes, again raising my arms as an armour. The moment she was about to hit me, a gust of wind flew by, I saw Rutile block her and throw her back with insane strength. The gem flew back, hit her head and it cracked. I was shocked by  how strong he was. Rutile looked shocked by this,"I think I increased my own work...oh...god..." He said holding his head. "Oh no, she sure is enthusiastic..." said the shining gem as she walked towards me. "Please don't mind her." She said with a smile as she stretched out her hand for a handshake."My name is Diamond, I am Bort's partner. It is very nice to meet you." She said warmly. "H-hello" I stuttered again. I reached my arm towards her and we enclosed our hands in a handshake. "Bort told me that you could not remember your name, so until then, why don't we give you a nick name?" she suggested. "That's not a bad idea. " said Rutile. I felt kind of happy and nodded. Diamond let out a zestful 'yes!' as she clapped her hands in a gesture of excitement,"Alright then!"

"Black Onyx? Since she has black eyes?" Said the one with green hair. "No, she ain't dark ok?!" said Alexanderite.

"How about Tanzanite then? Since she has a blue hint in her black hair?" Suggested the one with green hair. "That's perfect! Jade!" Exclaimed Diamond. Then that ment now I was named a gem too. As expected from the gems. I felt a little happy now that I had found some caring and friendly people or... Gems. They may not look like human beings but they were no different from heart. "Hey, where'd Phos go? He was with us a moment ago... " said Jade. "He's very shy, he must be hiding somewhere... " Said Diamond. "Now now phos come out please!" said Alexanerite. Just then, I saw a shining turquoise blue head peeping through the door. I saw a little gem standing there, as adorable as a cute little kitty. The boy walked in shyly looking here and there, maybe choosing words to start up a conversation. Our eyes met, and the boy gasped. He ran towards Diamond and hid behind her. "Why are you being shy around her Phos? You run your mouth without hesitation in front of sensei... " said Alexanderite. "You dont have to tell me that!" He said angrily. He then stepped up, "H-hello, I am Phosphophilite and uh.... I just wanted to know you better since you look like an interesting object." he said. "S-so I was thinking! Please! Become my friend!" He let out a shout grabbing my hand. Everyone and especially specially myself, were a little surprised by his words. The others started laughing. "Now thats our little Phos!" said Rutile patting his head. "Ugh! I am not a kid anymore!" Phos claimed angrily. The atmosphere lit up. I was so happy, so,  so much happy. I felt tears rolling down my eyes as I smiled. The others looked at me in shock,"What! Are you sad!?" said Phos as he looked at me in shock. I shook my head,"No silly,  these are tears of happiness!"
"Really?" he asked as I nodded. "Then, can we be friends?" he asked.
I looked at him with a smile and said,"Are we not already friends?" He gave out a zestful 'yes!' as we all laughed. I thought that I had lost my home somewhere far away,  but,  maybe the thing I craved for was just as near as an inch.
After sometime I had dinner,  they were dumplings. We had a little chat and then they all prepared to leave. Just then,  Diamond turned to me," By the way Tanzenite, have you seen Bort?"
"Bort? Yes, she was with me right before you guys came in, but then she left saying she had petrol..." I noticed a concerned look on her face right after she heard me. "But we don't have petrol at night... " she said. Rutile turned towards us,"This is not good...Bort has been out for 2 hours now..she is not in her room either."

Sayonara! Until next time!