Part 10: Phos and Cinnabar

Rutile took the entire evening scolding me and I took the entire evening apologizing, even though it was not my fault. "And so, everything you do, you will do it with me... Apart from personal stuff!!!" He finally stopped when he saw me tear up a little. Well that was because I was sleepy and he thought that he scolded me a bit too much. He touched my cheek whispering a soft sorry for being too harsh. He then left saying goodnight. He has started to get cozy with me. He doesn't hesitate to scold or touch me it is good in a way...
I was so relaxed to see Rutile that I forgot to tell him about the new memories I had regained. "R-Rutile, wait up..." I said. "hm?" he turned towards me. I looked him in the eye and begen,"I had a part of my memories back..." I said hesitantly. He turned around and walked to me. "That must be why you slept for two days..." he sat down beside me and leaned closer. With a sharp look in his eyes, he began,"Tell me all about it." I took a deep breath and said all that I remembered. Finally I said, "It appears my last name is K-Ko...nami." I stuttered, saying my real name seemed to be a big deal for me. Rutile looked pleased,"Konami huh..." he smiled and stood up. Joined his feet like a butler, he gestured a perfect posture and stretched his hand out for me to take it,"Well then, it's a pleasure to meet you, miss Konami." he said with a contentment in his words. I felt a slight blush race onto my face. He was breathtakingly handsome and kind. I coverd my face and mouth with a hand turning my face to another side. With the other hand, I took his hand hesitantly. "Y-yes.. It is very nice to meet you too, Dr. R-Rutile..." I said hesitantly and stuttered. He smiled and gripped my hand firmly. He kneeled down and kissed it. I was definitely not expecting that. I felt like I would go like this. Burst out of blushes and overheat.

But that did not happen

But that did not happen... But I was sure, after seeing him giggle, that I was all bright red. "So then, should we call you Konami?" he questioned. I was not quite sure... Konami was my name, but currently, that person was certainly not me. I smiled at myself, "No, I prefer being called Tanzenite, because that is the person I am now. I totally don't know who Konami is!" I laughed a little. Rutile looked astounded by my reply. He had a pleased smile when he stood up and left the room. "Well then Tanzie, get some rest. We're going out for an adventure tomorrow." he left. I nodded and laying my head down, I left off to the dreamland.

*Time skip, brought to you by Makoto Tachibana.*

"GOOD MORNINGGGGG!!!!"
I jumped up of my bed in panic and started looking around. It was Phos (as expected) he boosted of the door and was running towards me, as if to give me a hug. The moment he was about to do that, Rutile grabbed him by his collar. He gave him a death stare. "Eek!" Phos squeaked. "Get your hands off of her." He gave a calm threat with a smile. which made it even more scary. Rutile sighed and turned to me, "Come on Tanzie, get ready, we are going to meet the last gem of us all."

"Who?" I questioned. "It's C-" Rutile was cut off, "IT'S CINNABAR!!" shouted Phos. "Hey! Don't cut me off brat!" Growled Rutile. I nodded and told them I will be there once I get ready.

*Time skip, Brought to you by Levi Ackerman"

I took my walking sticks and made sure my bandages are perfectly fine and intact. We left to the fields. we walked until I found myself at the sea shore I found myself in, the first day I arrived. we walked on as Phos kept on waving at us by running every two meters. "Come on!" He'd keep on shouting. We finally made our way to the cliff. I saw a red gem standing there, she was beautiful, she had some king of silver liquid floating around her. She turned around, "Why are you here-" She halted at my sight. "You...you are that person from that day....I saw you drowning...so I put you on the shore..." She concluded. So it was her who saved me? "Thank you for saving me... Cinnabar." I said. She still remained there in a worried look, "What are you? My poison did not effect you...even gems corrode of my poison...then how...?" She said. A wave of sudden realization hit me. Why was Cinnabar living here, all alone? I had not seen her ever since that time I got here. I turned to look at Phos. He had a concerned look on his face he took a step towards the front. "Cinnabar..." I had never seen him this serious before. "There is no need for you to exclude yourself." he said. Cinnabar looked even sadder and angrier. "NO!!" She shouted, "I DON'T WANT YOU TO GET HURT!! THEN WHY DO YOU KEEP ON INSISTING ON THAT STUPID REQUEST OF YOURS EVERYDAY!!!" she begen to cry. Phos looked at her with pure sadness and concern. "BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!!!" he shouted at her. Cinnabar halted, she looked at him in shock, "you.. What?" she said. "That's right! I love you! And that is why I wanted to make your life happy." Cinnabar cried out, both with joy and sadness, "I love you too! But... I don't want you to get hurt! And that is why I have to distance myself from you!"
What tragic love... One can't let go and one can't come closer. Cinnabar turned around to face the edge, "Now go Phos... At least you have a purpose... Unlike me..."  Phos looked even sadder I could see tears shining in his eyes, a glitter of frustration and regret. A glow of helplessness. He turned around, gesturing us to leave. "I am going Cinnabar, but I will come back." He said and we all left. That was sad... A love where both of them are so close, yet so far.

A/n
Sorry if it was crappy....
I really hope they could end up together.

Sayonara!  Until next time!