Part-9 : Memories.

We all had our little bath and came outside of the hot spring. Bort was a little worried about me since I had that headache this morning but, I guess that part of my memory was worth the pain. I loved that warm feeling I experienced in that short time. However it made me a little dizzy. I ignored that dizziness and came outside the spring to find a red gem with two ponytails and stars on them. "Hi! Tanzenite, my name is Red Beryl. The fashion designer!" She said with a smile. She was holding an outfit in her hands. "Put them on! I specially designed them for you!" I agreed and put the clothes on. It was a white shirt with collar and buttons made up on rubies. I suppose these rubies were from that sea shore. There was a black trousers to go with it and finally a striped blue bowtie. The outfit was cute. I stepped out, from the rock and saw all the gems together, ready to welcome me in my new avatar. Red Beryl was happy to see me. "You Look wonderful!" Said Diamond. "Thank you...It is a wonderful outfit!" I thanked her and Red Beryl. "Yup! I am wonderful!" She said feeling proud at her splendid work. The outfit was very comfortable and warm. I stepped up and started walking towards them, ready to return, but, just after a few steps, I felt a little heavy as my vision blurred. I saw them all run at me in panic. I was falling. i was loosing consciousness as I felt Bortz catch me. I could see them calling out to me but I could not hear a single sound. I blacked out.

"Miss Konami! You have to escape! Run away from here!" I heard some people calling out to me. Konami... Is that my last name? Those people were in lab coats and we were in a room filled with screens, experimental setups and Computers. All of them were in a state of panic. "Please! We need you to survive miss Konami! Without you---(hazy words) of the gems!" I heard a man about double my age. He had both his arms on my shoulders and gestured me to leave. "But I can't you all will die! Those soul people will kill--(hazy words)" I heard myself speak. Again some of those words were blurry that was not good. Soon, myself along with the people in the room heard a blast nearby. "Commander Mitsuki, the spaceship has been invaded... We need to evaluate! Although I doubt we all will make it." called out another man from the gate to the man in front of me. Mr. Mitsuki clenched his fist as a frown appeared on his face. "Get Miss Konami to the evacuation ship at all costs! Protect her with your life if you have to! It's an order!" he said and grabbed my hand. He started running and dragging me along with him. "No commander don't do it! We all can make it! I'll use my blood to-(hazy words)" I said. Use my blood? For what? Is this another part of my memory? Soon rattles could be heard at a distance, the sound of blood spill and helpless shouts were everywhere. I couldn't take it anymore. I instantly made a cut in my arm and let blood flow. My blood started taking a particular shape by which I could collect people. I started wrapping people in my solidified blood and throwing them inside the evacuation ship. "Miss Konami! You mustn't!" shouted Mr. Mitsuki. I did not stop, instead, I broke free of his grip and ran in the opposite direction, looking for people and throwing them into safety. I could hear Mr. Mitsuki shout from behind chasing me. "Miss Konami! I order you to stop!" But I did not. Soon, I could see those same white, creepy people, mercilessly slaughtering the crew mates. I froze in horror as I saw limbs and blood all over the place. It was another scar on my soul to see those people dead... Just because they had to save me. I was filled with an overwhelming feeling of regret and sadness. I violently turned to Mr. Mitsuki and pushed him backwards i used my blood as a shield to protect us. I wasn't the type of person to feel sad, I felt the need to respect those brave people who gave up their lives to save me, so I decided to live. But, fate had something else in store for me. I saw that man in all white. The one who called himself the prince of the moons. I was strong but, I had already exhausted a lot of blood. I was sure my shield would shatter. My only option was, to pass on my power. I put my wound inside Mr. Mitsuki's mouth and made him drink my blood. Lastly, with all my leftover energy, I pushed him inside the ship, sealed it and with a contentment that I could save about more than half of my crewmen... I set off the ship. "LONG LIVE HUMANITY!" I shouted. However, I couldn't make it since I still had to hold them back.