Interview with @Miftahul_Eusha

This is the interview of one of the wowza  Miftahul_Eusha  who is the winner of the Vampire/Werewolf genre in the Candy Cane Awards! 

Lyra: First and foremost, Congratulations! How do you feel about being a winner in Candy Cane awards?

Eusha: It was absolutely unexpected. Moreover, there were no second or third place, and winning as an only winner was so so unexpected. I was shocked yet glad.

Lyra: Tell us something about your book.

Eusha: Well, whenever people ask me that, I get confused. Though it's basically a vampire fiction but genre is mixed. As, you can call it a science fiction, or BTS fiction, tragedy fiction. Hehe

Lyra: Cool! When and how did you start writing?

Eusha: Actually, I do write when I was 7. But I started writing Wattpad on March 2020. As it was lockdown and I had nothing to do, then I thought, let's just show people I can write too...hahaha

Lyra: It was a wise decision! Do you want to be a professional author?

Eusha: Of course! I want to be. It's hard as English isn't my first language and there is lack of skills. But I believe in practicing and learning every day to improve.

Lyra: Agreed! Are you writing under a penname?

Miftahul: No. It's my real name

Lyra: Who are your favorite authors? That's both in and out of Wattpad.

Eusha: There are lot. and , they are really great.

Lyra: Did they inspire you? If no, then where do you get your inspiration from?

Eusha: My inspiration was Jungguk from BTS, actually. Haha! I mean, I only find peace imagining myself with him. So, I thought let's write down my dreams. Also writing was my passion from my childhood.

Lyra: Such a hardcore fan! What do you think is the best thing about Wattpad?

Eusha: The best think is the voting option. Cause it personally motivates me a lot. Funny, right?

Lyra: LOL! What is the one thing you look for when buying or about to read a book?

Eusha: I do prefer dark concepts. More reckless, Gothic, horror or mysterious. Also bit romance.

Lyra: Is there a particular genre you love to read or write?

Eusha: Tragedy. I love to write this genre.

Lyra: Tell us one thing that readers do that make you smile.

Eusha: When they celebrate every events of the story. As if the characters are real. And complain me why do I put so much grievance.

Lyra: Aww... What things do you like to do in your leisure time? (Besides writing, of course!)

Eusha: I do sing, practice dance, reciting. I do read books too much. Yeah, I love doing whistle cover of songs.

Lyra: You're an artist! What is the one thing you love most in life?

Eusha: Craving of happiness.

Lyra: Any message you want to give to other aspiring authors?

Eusha: AUTHORS, never get demotivated and never leave writing. Do express your feelings by writing. It heals for real. Don't get upset, if your book is going underrated. All talents must get admired one day. Never lose hope and keep writing!

Lyra: Thank you so much for your time. Many many well wishes for all of your works.

Eusha: Thank you!

Lyra: Welcome, Eusha!

Also, head into the next chapter for the exclusive interview of Prerona, who is the winner of the Fan Fiction genre.