CHAPTER 3: DATING SIMULATION

The next day...

Lisa POV

When my class was studying history. I kept thinking back to Roselia's event with Arima-kun. I think that Arima-kun is a nice and handsome man. I really want to be by his side. That's how I feel right now.

But.....

It seems that Arima-kun likes Sayo and Sayo likes Arima-kun, even though they are not aware of this situation. But sooner or later. Surely they will date. I, as Sayo's best friend, don't want to take Arima-kun. Because it could be that it breaks our relationship.

But, I also want to have Arima-kun. I wanted to hold her hand, kiss her cheek, go on a date, and kiss him. But, I can not. Because if I do that, I'll hurt Sayo.

(What should I do?)

After school...

Today there is no training because Yukina has to go somewhere. I immediately contacted Sayo and asked him to meet me at the park. When I was walking towards the park, I saw Arima-kun who was walking with a woman.

(Who is that woman?)

I started to follow the two of them secretly. They both seem to get along very well and are close. Is this woman his lover? Impossible, the problem is when viewed from his age. It seems that this woman is very young compared to Arima-kun.

"Is Sayo-san not coming today?" Asked the woman.

"Do not know." Arima-kun answered while stroking the woman's head gently.

Why is that woman talking about Sayo? Also, why is Arima-kun stroking the woman's head so affectionately? Dammit. I'm so confused right now.

"Imai-san." Call Sayo from behind.

"Hyaa! Ah. Sayo, "I said while looking at Sayo. "What are you doing here?"

"Why? It's not that this is the path to the park," said Sayo. "Also, why have you been following Yoshida-kun and his little sister all this time?"

"Ah. I-there is a-reason. Wait a minute- You said it was Arima-kun's little sister!? " I asked in surprise.

Sayo just nodded his head. What happened? I didn't think that the girl who was with Arima-kun was his younger sister. Looks like I misunderstood.

"Al-alright. Let's go to the park. "I started to grab Sayo's hand and went to the park.

In the park...

Arriving at the park, the two of us sat on a park bench. The view of the evening sky and the cold that started to come.

"So, what's wrong with me?"

"Ah. I-it's because there is something I want to ask you. "

"What is that?"

"Do you love Arima-kun?" I asked him with a serious look.

Suddenly Sayo's face began to turn bright red. It seems she was very surprised by my question.

"Waaa .... W-what are you talking about, Imai-san," Sayo replied nervously. "W-no way if I love Arima-kun."

(Looks like she can still survive. How about this one.)

"Sayo, if there is a girl who takes Arima-kun's heart. Do you accept it? "

"Eh?"

Sayo started to put on a surprised face. Looks like I hit the mark. Okay Sayo, can you be honest with your feelings?

"It is impossible." Sayo muttered.

"Can you repeat?" I asked because I didn't hear Sayo before.