Prologue

My name is Arima Yoshida . I am a second year student in middle school, I have two younger sisters. They are Miyuki Yoshida and Kanna Yoshida. Miyuki is one year younger than me, and Kanna is two years younger than me.

My hobbies are writing, reading, watching and doing sports. I have two close friends, they are Tomoe Udagawa and Himairi Uehara. Sometimes I like to play with their band mates. It is one extraordinary experience!

School...

When this I 'm learning in class , when it is a lesson of mathematics . I'm not understand at once the lesson, the reason is because of the teachers who teach already old age and the second my mind does not want to accept the lesson.

Then I decided to play my cell phone secretly. When I opened my cell phone, I got a message from Tomoe. I started reading it.

Tomoe: Arima !! Are you free tonight?

Arima: I'm free.

Tomoe: If that's the case, would you like to go to CIRCLE tonight? Afterglow will appear there !!

Arima: That's a great idea !!

Then I closed my cellphone again. I don't really understand music. But, when I heard Afterglow's song, I just felt good. I also decided to pay attention to Sensei who was teaching us.

After school...

I'm walking home from school. The afternoon breeze is very calm, makes me very comfortable. Lots of people walking in this city. When I got home I immediately said greetings.

"I am home!"

"Oni-chan !!"

Then I saw Kanna who was my youngest sister running and welcoming me. He seemed to have just arrived home. Currently, Kanna is attending a girls' school.

"Papa and mama where?"

"Papa and mama are going out. They said they wanted to spend their wedding day vacation! "

I just smiled at Kanna, my hand began to gently stroke her head. I just remembered that today is their wedding anniversary. And it seems that they won't be home long enough, because they also rarely get to go on holidays alone.

My father is a director at an automotive company. Even so, sometimes my two younger sisters and I often visit my father's place of work. Everyone at work is very friendly with us. They even told me to be my father's successor. Although in a joking sense.

While my mother. My mom is a famous film director. My mom used to go out of town to help make films. Because before my mother married my father, my mother was a very famous artist in her day.

After I tidied up all my school stuff and changed my clothes, I walked into the kitchen. There I saw Kanna reading at the dining table, Miyuki seemed to be cooking dinner for us.

"Miyuki, Kanna. Do you want to come with me to the CIRCLE? " I started to pull out my chair and started to sit.

"I can't," replied Kanna, who was still reading a book. "Tonight I want to do my homework."

"And I want to accompany Kanna and look after the house." Miyuki connected.

I just put on a stiff smile at the two of them. It seems they are not really attached to me. Then Miyuki came with dinner. The three of us started having dinner together.

On the road...

The time has shown night. I'm currently walking towards CIRCLE. Sometimes I like to see the performance of their band. The night wind was quite cold, quite piercing my body. While I was walking, suddenly a woman bumped into me.