CHAPTER 4: PURPLE ROSE FLOWERS

The next day...

Today I wake up earlier than before. I feel that my body is back to normal again. No, I mean my body is more excited now. Could it be because Sayo-san came to my house, that's what I thought first.

I was full of energy starting to walk towards the school, on the way I saw Tatsu who was walking towards school. I started greeting him.

"Good morning, Tatsu!!"

"Good morning," replied Tatsu. "It seems that today you have returned to normal. Did something happen yesterday? "

"Maybe there is. But, thanks to you. I finally made up with Sayo-san. "

"That's great news."

Tatsu and I started chuckling. We started walking together to school together on a very beautiful and sunny day. Arriving at school, I got a message from Sayo-san. I started to open my cell phone and read the message.

Sayo: Good morning, Yoshida-san!

Arima: Good morning too.

Sayo: Can you come to CIRCLE later in the afternoon? I wanted to introduce you to the rest of Roselia.

Arima: That's a great idea!! I will go there after I change clothes.

Sayo: Alright, then I'll wait for you later at CIRCLE.

Then I put my cell phone back into my pants pocket. I feel inside myself that my heart is very happy with Sayo-san's invitation. Then I saw Tatsu who was already behind me.

"Eeeehhh ~ so this is Sayo-san." He saw Sayo-san's contact photo from behind me.

"She's pretty cute too with a cold face."

"You're right ..." I replied while looking at Sayo-san's contact photo.

"Do you like it?"

Eh? EEEEEEEHHHHHH!!!!! W-what is the meaning of his words. Th-there's no way I like it, my face starts turning bright red with embarrassment. Tatsu who saw me, just laughed.

"W-what do you mean. Th.... That's impossible- "

"However, I know of face you ."

"S-stop joking." I said that with a blushing face .

Tatsu just laughed while hitting my back. I don't know whether it's true what Tatsu said is true or not. But, if you remember again. I feel excited when I'm with Sayo-san. Is it liking?

During school lessons, I always thought about what Tatsu said to me. If I think about it, Sayo-san is so beautiful. Even though she has a cold face, but in some ways I've seen Sayo-san blush. And that's very sweet.

Then my face started to blush at the thought of a very beautiful Sayo-san. Wh-why am I imagining things like that !? I also tried to focus on studying.

Afternoon...

The Yoshida Residence ...

"I am home."

"Welcome, onii-chan!" said Kanna. It seems that she had arrived home early, I approached him and gently stroked his head. After that, I walked towards the guest room.

"Welcome, Yoshida-san."

"Welcome, nii-san."

My eyes opened wide in surprise to see Sayo-san and Miyuki who were sitting on the sofa. Since when have they been here, I mean. Why is Sayo-san here? I saw Sayo wearing a white shirt with jeans.