AUTHORS NOTE

HOLA! BONJOUR! HELLO!

AUTHORS NOTE

Oh my GOD. It is finished, it is done, and the tears are flowing. 

I can't believe that Catherine and Edmund's story is done. I've put a lot of effort into this, (Well, a little), and seeing the feedback from people and the support both TELL ME TO STAY and BEAUTIFUL have been getting literally makes my day everyday and I can't tell you how much it means to me when I see your ideas and thoughts on the book as a whole.

I do appreciate anything anyone has to say about either books, good or bad lmao, and I am always up for a discussion about... well, anything really. I'm lonely.

I had a lot of fun writing this, and Edmund really has my heart, and I'm honestly so proud that I've finished it. If you've looked at my profile lately you'll see I've barely made a start on any of my other eight or however many fics and stories that I'm writing, so I don't really know how I managed to finish not one, but two books!

(But seriously, I'm publishing so many books for no reason, and I'm already halfway through writing one about Jack Wilder from Now You See Me, so damn. Somebody get me a hobby?)

It's going to be sad, yet extremely satisfying to hit the 'Complete' button at the bottom of the page, but after all, all good things must come to an end. 

Also, can we appreciate that Beautiful now has 7.5K readings and is going up??? And is #1 in Edmund Pevensie??? And #2 in Narnia!!! Mind my language but holy shit.

So, for the second time in my second Author's note for my second book, I want to thank you. Thanks to everyone who has read, glanced, looked, commented, voted, even just clicked on this book by accident, because it gets me excited every single time.

Boy, what a great start to the new year. 

 You know I love you,

Quells and Spells.

[ACT ONE; 'Beautiful']

[ACT TWO; 'Tell Me To Stay']

That's a wrap.