Messy and boys

<> So this chapters is me. Like I'm writing it. Okay. <>
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Maddy's POV |~|~|
__________________________
As I woke up I heard yelling downstairs. Harry wasn't beside me, he must be downstairs. I heard what sounded like a video game. As I walked down stairs I realize the house was a mess.
"BOYS GET YOUR ASSES OVER HERE NOW!" Feet stomping alerted me, letting me know they heard me.
"Yes baby?" Harry asked sweetly. As if nothing was wrong.
I gave him a glare. "Don't baby me. Why in the hell is the house a complete mess?!?"
"Uhhhhhhhh."
"Okay. Boys go out and have fun. I'm cleaning and I don't want you all in the way. No offense." I laughed

I walked away going to get the cleaning suppies. As i walked i was looking though my song list. i stopped at thriller. i blasted the music though the cable. i started to dance. ''' you start to freeze as terror looks right between the eyes.''

''really?'' a voice said, i jumped and turned to a smiling Styles.

i smirked. the song ended. Nsync* came on. i smirked again. ''it makes me ill. to see you here.'' i sang to Harry.

He changed the song, ''lets talk about sex baby.'' he smiled and walked to me.

The song changed again but we didnt do it. Who did? Niall.

'' honey get me and she caught me red handed''' ''NO!!!'' i yelled.

''Oh MY God becky look at her butt.'' ''Next'' Harry said.

'' I wanna be a billionaire so fucking bad.''

'' she worked it girl.''

''no'' Liam said

My song came on.. ''it been a really really messed up week.''

**NOT FINISHED**