Night Adventure

WARNING- MATURE CONTENT
(My friend wrote this for me)
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Maddy's POV
..............................
After the concert we went back home,
We ran around the house, We yelled and playing around. I ran out into the garden and hid by the roses. I walked around it as he knew I was there. The lanterns the were though the trees glowed on his skin. He looked closely into the bush. He jumped onto me and started to kiss me. He tapped my thighs which made me jump up and wrap my legs around him. After kissing in the bushes he carried me bridal style to the bedroom. He laid me on the bed and got on top of me. He ran his hands up my sides. I got chills. He started kissing my neck and he started lifting my shirt. He ran his hand across my bare stomach. I pulled his shirt off. He took of his pants and he took off mine. He kissed down my bare body. He pulled my underwear down with his teeth. He took off his boxers. He looked at me using his emerald green eyes to ask for permission. I nodded. He pushed into me slowly and he started moving in and out. I moaned loudly and started to roll my hips. "Faster." I managed to say. He started moving faster. I moaned louder. He started moving faster and harder. He started hitting my g-spot and my stomach started to cramp and he started getting sloppy. We came at the same time and he started kissing and sucking my neck. He bit my ear lobe and whispered into my ear "I love you."
"I love you too" I said as he left hickeys on my shoulder blade.
He rolled off and me and twisted my body towards him. He kissed my nose.
"I love you." He smiled
I smiled " I love you too. But you already told me that."
"I know I wanted to say it again." He laughed slightly.
I nuzzled my head in his in his neck.
"Go to bed baby" he said.
I nodded and closed my eyes drifting into a deep sleep.