4; Concert Drama

Maddy's POV
++++++++++++++++++++++++
Sometimes you just have to go with the boys to see thousands of screaming Fan Girls.
Trust Me, you might think it's so fun. Your wrong. Yes I sit front row and then get backstage. But I HATE it. All the girls want to get the boys. Usually girls ask me to hang out with them and then try to hitch a free ride backstage. But I respect the boys and I always will.

Right Now I'm backstage watching everyone get ready. I'm waiting for Lou to do my hair. I did my makeup which was just Mascara and concealer. I was in Harry's white shirt and jogging shorts.
"Harry Can I go change in your dressing room?"
"Sure,babe" he smiled
I walked into the room and locked the door. I stripped down to my undergarments and put on black high waisted shorts with rips and a blue tank top with white sandals.

I unlocked the door and immediately tripped and fell on my knee,which has always been a problem for me. My knee Cap and shin bone are not connected. So I have problems and that made it worse. Everyone was to busy to notice until Louis walked over and offered me a hand. I grabbed it and thanked him quietly. I didn't want to face anyone. So I walked back towards the back door and told a guard that if they needed me I would be in the tour bus.
Once I was safely In the tour bus I fell onto the chair and pulled my legs up to my chest and let tears fall freely. I just let everything out. Everyday damn medical problem I cried for, my family's death I cried, all the horrible discussions I had to make I cried. It's not easy living in the U.S. And then moving to London with your mothers friend. That's how I met Harry. His mother was that woman. She always said we would get together. That happened. That's how I got my accent. I don't miss the U.S. There was to many bad memories that occurred.
I heard the bus door open as I looked up with teary eyes. Harry stood there. He just looked at me then fell to his knees. I rushed over and fell in front of him. I lifted his chin up.
"What's Wrong?" I asked
"Louis Told me what happened, why didn't you yell out or come right over to me? I'm a horrible boyfriend. When I heard you crying I knew it was cause of me."
"Harry, I wasn't crying because of what happened."
He stroked my cheek, "then why?" He asked.
I sighed.
"I was crying for everything that has happened to me." I looked down. "I cried for my family's death for my bad discussions for all of my family's medical issues including mine. Nothing was about you. I can't tell you how much you have helped me thought everything Harry. You at the reason I keep going and trying." I finished.
He grabbed my shoulders and pulled me into his chest. "I love you so fucking much." he said.
"I love you so much too." I looked him in the eyes.
He leaned in and planted a sweet meaningful kiss on my lips.
"Now how about we go and get into concert mood?" I smiled
He laughed "Of course princess"
++++++++++++++++++++++++
A/N that was a strong chapter to write. Omg. So I will finish the concert part later cause I have shit to do. :( anyways in the chapter I said that my knee bone isn't connected in real life it isn't. Yes I'm the one in the story you should know that if you read the into. But yeah. Hope you liked the chapter and book so far. I love you guys. Thank you. Bye -Mrs.Styles<3