2; Beach and Parties

Song-Steal my girl
Maddy's POV
After Harry had calmed me down, I Just stayed in his arms and we went to bed. Today I feel so much better.
"Hello?"
"Maddy,get Harry up and meet us at rocky point in 15!" Louis Said over the phone.
"Why?" I asked not wanting to go this early.
"So we can't beat everyone and get a good spot."
"Fine. See ya in 15." I said.
He hung up and I walked into the bedroom.
How was I going to do this?
Jump on the bed? No. Blare music by his ear? No. I know!
I bent down to his face, "HARRY HELP, IM GETTING KIDNAPPED!" He shot up from the bed and look at me. I was laughing my ass off. "I-i-I'm sorry." I choked out. He rolled over me and feel next to me. He grabbed my face and kissed me.
"You my dear are very smart." He laughed trying to be proper.
"Louis said to meet the boys at rocky point in 15." I said recovering from laughing so hard.
He nodded as I wiggle out of his grip. I walking into the bathroom and put in my swim suit. Which was a black top with plain black bottoms. (Look at picture) I walked out and saw Harry in swim shorts. As we got in the charger (The car) I was just listening to the radio. When there song steal me girl came on.
"Cause everbody wanna steal my girl. Everbody wanna take her heart away." I sang softly. We then got to the beach.
++++++
That was bad I'm sorry. It's late and I'm sleepy. Bye ily -Maddy<3