4: ᴍᴀᴛʜ ᴄʟᴀꜱꜱ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀɴɢ.

Y/n's POV:

Walking out the science classroom, I do the usual with my other periods. Every clack off my shoes syncing with my steps. We all have decided to meet at the locker bay and walk together. Again, seeing my friends at the area. "We're all walking together right?" Ray questions. "Yup!" Emma grins, seeing her smile is contagious so I smile too.

As we make our way to the classroom I notice that Savannah also has our same math class. She manages to speed walk past us and arrive earlier. Once we get in, Norman realizes his cousin is in our class. He takes this opportunity to wave at his fellow family member.

Chatting while waiting patiently with the group can make time fly by, in the middle of our conversation the teacher walks in. She introduces herself and asks for our names just as my homeroom teacher did.

'She seems pretty young for a teacher.' My thoughts say. 'Maybe she just became a teacher,' they continue. "Ok class, for our first chunk of math this year will be Geometry." She announces as my thoughts are interrupted. But, I grin. I like geometry, but I do hear some whines in the back. I mean yeah, it can be hard for some people but for me it's the fun hard, Y'know? (A/N: Me with algebra 😫🤚)

Since the teacher was nice, they let us work in groups for the journal pages. We did get a bit carried away and off topic which causes us to start laughing, because Ray thought it was a good idea to bring up the fact that my hair was looking like a birds nest when he woke me up. While giggling, I sensed a pair off eyes staring at me. I scan the room, and my eyes land on Savannah. She had a cold look on her face but once our eyes locked she looked away and started chatting with her friends.

Savannah's POV:

'That brat caught me.' I furrow my brows. "Sav, what's wrong?" My friends asks. I look up at her "I'll talk about it later, meet me in the bathroom in the middle of lunch time, and don't be late if you want to know." Coldy replying. I go back to writing.

'I won't let you steal him from me, Miss Y/n."

Word count: 392

A/N: Sorry if it was short! But I plan on updating every fanfic I have each day so I dont make you guys wait :)