3: ʟᴏꜱᴛ.

A/N: hey y'all so sorry if it took me like a week to update this, I simply got lazy and didn't want to. Brb imma go cry in a corner because I never update this
I also made this at 1 on a school morning so I guess it's worth messing up my sleep schedule 😋‼️

Notices ⚠️:
Manga character(s)
Vulgar language.

Guide:
(f/a) = Favorite animal.

Y/n's POV:

"Sucks that we all have different periods for 2nd period." I admit. They all nod, it's like we're being ripped apart from each other. Shame on you school system.

Since our home rooms are somewhat by each other, I find mine pretty easily.

It appears that our teacher hasn't arrived yet 'guess I was early.' I sit down next to the window in the second row, since I have a decent height. I also like watching scenery, it's so memorizing and calming.

As my eyes scan the room for anyone familiar, a girl sitting behind me taps my shoulder. "Hey aren't you Y/n?" She asks. 'That's weird I don't even know her wtf.' "Uhhhh yeah? How do you know me." I give her a weird smile. "The names Savanah. I'm Norman's cousin, he's told me much about you!" Savanah says, her tone of voice changing as she starts to adjust to me.

Hopefully we get along, because she's probably the type of person to latch onto people in a instant without knowing much.

We start some small talk, but as we're in the middle of talking a door opens. Revealing our home room teacher. "Hello class! Sorry I'm late." The man pants. "Might as well introduce myself, and yourselves!" He smiles. I like him and his energy. "I'm (insert a male first name here) (insert last name here)! Feel free to call me whatever you want, I don't mind you calling me by my first." He reminds me of Emma, energetic and loud. I like like him.

"Now your guys turns, I want you to say your first name and a favorite animal. I would also like it if you said you last name, but it's totally optional." Mr. (insert last name here) announces.

Time passes by and he calls on the girl behind me, Savanah. "I'm Savanah. And my favorite animal is a Snow leopard!" The girl states with confidence. After that, he then calls on me. I stand up and gulp, all eyes on me. When it comes to just me talking in front of many people, I become very scared. But I'll try. 'You got this, just take a deep breath.' My mind comforts me. I take a deep breath and go. "I'm Y/n L/n, and my favorite animal is a (f/a)." I spoke, I'm surprised I didn't stutter. I sit back down.

As time passes by the introductions end, so does the period. I grab my bag and walk out. I walk to the locker bay and spot my friends. "Hey guys!" I shout. Some eyes land on me due to my loudness, so I quite down. They wave back while I get closer. "So how's it go Y/n? Hopefully you didn't have a panic attack." Emma jokes. "For. Your. Information. Emma I didn't have one, but I almost did. And it went well." I scoff. "Oh yeah, and Norman I met your cousin, Savanah. She seemed to latch onto me right away." I add. "Well, that's the typical Savanah. She's a social person so." He replies with a small smile as he grabs his next period things.

I enter my locker combination and open my locker. I check my schedule and it says I have history next. Eh, I'm decent. "I'll see you guys at math." Ray waves, as he takes his leave to his second period. "Don't get lost Y/n!" Emma shouts, running a different direction as well. Norman gives me a small 'goodbye' as he also leaves.

Great now that Emma mentioned it I'll probably get lost, since I don't know the schools map by heart. "Room 1138.. Room 1138.." I mutter to myself. I end up walking up the stairs thinking I'll end up finding the room but boy was I wrong. Turns out I wandered up to the second year floor. I realize that because I hear a "What's a tiny first year doing on OUR floor." A tall blonde female says while flipping her hair. (NO THAT IS NOT GILLIAN LMAO) I stand there in shock. 'Shit shit shit shit.' I curse mentally.

I need to find a second year who can help me fast. I hear footsteps behind me and I start to panic more, I see a short haired girl around my height walk up to me. "Your a first year, huh." She asks. "U-uh yeah." I freeze. "Oh, well then. I'm guessing you got lost trying to find your way to your class." Was she reading my mind? "Yeah.." I admit. Guilty as charged, guilty as charged 😔✋ "So what class do you have and what's the room number?" She asks like a detective. "Uhhh history, 1138." "Ah, I know the way, just follow me."

The walk is silent, but she breaks it by introducing herself. "I'm Violet by the way, and you?" "I'm Y/n" I smile at her. "We're here." Her footsteps stop in front a door. "Thank you so much! I owe you!" I praise Violet and hugged her. "Uh no need, I don't mind if I'm late anyways." Trying to detach me from her. "Also take this spare map, you'll need it" Violet chuckled.

I open the door and holler "Sorry I'm late! I got lost!"

"Late by 7 minutes, but I'll excuse it. Take a seat."

Word count: 955

A/N: JESUS ITS SO LONG DHXJOCODOD 🏃🏻‍♀️💨