8: ꜰʀɪᴅᴀʏ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ꜰᴇᴜᴅ

a/n; lower case intended. also srry 4 not updating [cry]

key:

r/f/n = random female name

notices:

vulgar language

manga characters

authors pov;

y/n awoke to her alarm yelling at her to get up, this time she didn't forget to set it. following her usual schedule, she trudged to the kitchen to make herself breakfast. but, to her dismay someone else was already there.

"yo," a word slipped out the persons mouth; identifying as the one and only ray. "i'm gonna give you 10 seconds to explain; why you're here and how'd you get in," y/n threatened. "calm down bozo, i'm here cuz' i made you breakfast. second, your mom let me in. i managed to get here before she left." "8.09 seconds." the girl divulged. "the hell? have you actually been counting?" ray spoke, his voice laced in shock. "damn right." 

the ravenette sighed and took a seat at the dining table, "eat up, we don't want to be late." y/n obeyed and started digging in. 

by the time y/n finished, about 7 minutes have passed. without a word, the girl walked up her homes stairs to finish getting ready. while brushing her teeth, her phone pinged; signaling a notification. 

m a (emma):

Y/N

Y/N

GET TO SCHOOL RN SHITS ABT 2 GO DOWNDFGSYEGSYE

you:

WAIT RLLY

COUNT ME IN 

ILL B THERE IN LIKE 5

m a:

ALR ALR

y/n's pov;

i shut off my phone and scurried downstairs, "hm? what are you all crazy for now?" ray tilt his head in confusion. "school! fight! it's almost gonna start!" i panted between words while slipping on my shoes. i ran out the door, completely forgetting the fact i left ray behind. that fact later beng broke after ray yells out to me, "wait up!!" "just meet me up later!" i respond, not wanting to miss a second of this oh-so entertaining quarrel.

PING

m a:

HURRY UP LMAO

THE OTHER PERSON IS ABT 2 ARRIVE

you:

I AM

IM DEADASS FEMALE USAIN BOLT RN

my phone throws another notification, knowing it's from emma. i don't want to check it because i have a risk of being late to the fight, and running into something or someone. maybe i should've joined track.

"emma!!" i yell, trying to find my red-headed companion. "over here!" a voice yells back, which i identify as emma. i squeeze through the awfully large crowd to reach emma, by the time i get to her i clutch her shoulders for support. "so you weren't lying about how you ran here, huh? you're panting like a dog!" she laughs. "n-oh shit emma.." 

the crowd starts cheering as 2 females stand face to face. "who are they?" i ask emma. instead. someone else answers. "left side, barbara. apart of the most popular friend groups in this building." some weird bald guy points at a girl with a ponytail, decorated with pink ribbon (or streaks idk) it appears that she's chewing on a piece of meat. "right, r/f/n. apart of the other popular friend group. both groups share a rivalry, fighting for popularity." he continues.

i look at the man, he looks pretty old to be apart of this school but i brush it off. "emma don't you thin-" "GO BARBARA GO! BEAT HER ASS!" i was interrupted by a main with um.. a unique hair hairstyle hyping barbara up.

a/n: yeah thats a genshin reference [proud]

"we meet again, barbara." r/f/n smirks. "why yes we do, r/f/n." barbara copies the exquisite manner. "i see, even throughout summer break you still spread rumors, doesn't surprise me though," the brunette pauses. "coming from someone who grew up in a quite problematic family," she continues, checking her nails. the crowd gasps, along with r/f/n. "i thought that was something i said to keep between us! you idiot!" the opposing girl yells, running towards barbara to take a swing.

the crowd, yet again; gasps. "hey. knock it off," a raspy voice demands.

the mystery man who stopped r/f/n from getting at barbara appeared to be a teacher. slender-ish build, black hair with white streaks and a developing beard. the restrained r/f/n shook in fear, how could a staff get so intimidating? "m-mister yuugo! it's not w-what it looks like!" the girl stammered. "oh, its is what it looks like. both of you, office. now." the man "yuugo" deadpanned, yet scary as ever. 

"and the rest of you get to class too!" yuugo yelled. the crowd awed and people parted ways. "woah," a voice spoke behind me. i turn around to see ray, again. "when did you get here?" emma chirped. "when the both started talking." ray yawned, resting his hands behind his head. "lets get to class, yeah?" i interrupted. the two nodded and headed towards the entrance.

"why didn't norman come?" i asked. "didn't want to get involved, he said; "if i try stopping barbara, i'd most likely get involved." i don't know what sort of logic is that, but i let him go." emma responded. "did i mention he's friends with barbara yet?" the girl continues. me and ray shake our heads. "ah, okay. basically they met in this enrichment program over the summer for like smart things and stuff," emma closes her locker with notebooks in her arms. "need help?" ray offers. "no thanks, homerooms pretty close anyways." emma smiles "if you say so." rays lips purse. "alrighty, i'll catch you guys later in math. see ya!" i wave, heading to my homeroom class.

a/n: WAS THIS LONG? IDK THE WORD COUNT CUZ IM ON LAPTOP LMAOAOAOAOOAOA