5: ᴄʜɪᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴛ.

A/N: most of this chapter is Savannah being her narcissistic self but yeah 😩

Authors POV:

After math came to an end, Savannah stormed out without hesitation. Y/n taking realization and asking her friends, "Why is Savannah so mad all a sudden?" The trio hums in response with a 'I don't know'.

Savannah's POV:

While I'm walking to my locker to get my lunch, someone bumps into me, "Watch where you're going, Klutz!" I yell.

Angrily walking to the cafeteria was the usual for me in my old school, since I am pretty much a bitch. 'But a bad bitch everyone wants to be' I laugh. I mean who wouldn't wanna be this gifted girl with such beauty?

When I tell you I ate faster than that pig Y/n would, I almost threw up. But I did this all just for our little plan. After closing to lid, I grabbed the extra napkin I had in my skirt pocket and wiped my mouth. I wouldn't wanna look like a mess, it's pretty obvious!

Strutting through the hallway was also the usual for me, I did get looks but that's mainly because I'm literally the hottest person to live, even thought I'm like 11.

Once I got into the bathroom, the girls were already waiting for me. "So, what's the plan?" One of them said while applying gloss to her lips. "Ok so, we're gonna spread rumors like how she wears corsets under her shirt to look skinnier, and uhhh what else..." I stop to think. "-how she works a part time job because she's so poor!" One continues. "Wait, you're like literally so smart what-" shock lacing my voice at her addition.

???'s POV:

There she goes, plotting her oh so evil plan to ruin some girls life. It's became a hobby of hers now, been at it since elementary. 'I wonder if she actually enjoys this, probably.' Placing my sandwich down on the tray laying on top my lap. Hopefully she doesn't notice I'm in here.

A couple minuets later they walk out giggling. Opening up the stall and peeking out see if any of Savannah's minions are still here, none in sight. 'Coast is clear.'

I dump my tray and proceed to walk to my next periods classroom. 'You know, maybe I should warn that Y/n girl about Savannah.'

Word count: 394

A/n: sorry if this ones shorter than usual but I'll try to lengthen the next chapter :)