Chapter 6: Good News and Nepstation

It has been five days since they left that portal, and the JSDF had set up a small camp around the new portal with large tents and command trailers. Itami's team is back at the Special Region and they are working on their patrol and survey duty, they were at Italica, taking care of improving the security until a higher SDF officer calls Itami on the radio. "Lieutenant come in! Do you copy?" Itami immediately answers it, "Yes this is Lieutenant Itami, come in over." he said. "Well according to that report you submitted few days ago.", "Yeah? What is the status of it?" Itami asked. "Well the government has approved the deals and requests written on the report. So gather your men now and report back to their world ASAP!" the radio went silent immediately. Upon hearing this news Itami's reaction was a mix of happiness and sadness, he was happy because their interview with the goddesses went well and was recognized by the government and offers their help to them, but also sad because it will be another ton of work to do and he will miss lots of conventions because of this exploration and continued expedition in this new world, but because it was a direct order, so he has no choice but to follow it than risking to be demoted or scolded by the higher officials and will be put on suspension. So he regrouped his team on the vehicles to tell them about it, and after hearing the good news they were all happy and then immediately left Camp Arnus towards the Camp Kaisho, it was an unofficial name given to the small camp around the new portal. While back at the other side of the portal, Neptune, Nepgear, and Histy are waiting for the news to come and the other goddesses were online and ready to hear the good news too. The team arrives outside the portal and starts to get in. The bright lights again shined as the vehicles travel into the portal and they made it to the other side, then as they made it to the other side the three were waiting for them and Itami rolls down the humvee's window and waved at them and shouting too. "Hello! I got it! I got the good news!", upon hearing what he said, the girls were jumping with joy, as the vehicles then stopped and they went out to meet with them, "Here is the good news!" then Shino handed them a folder with the papers and with a letter of approval from the Japanese government. "Well big sister, what does it say?" Nepgear asked. "Well it says here that...." "Upon reading the requests and demands needed by the nations of this new world, the Japanese government has given the go signal to develop and improve the nations and also to establish a trade and defense partnership with the said nations of Planeptune, Lastation, Lowee, and Leanbox." Upon hearing this Histy and Nepgear smiled and have high hopes for this deals in order to modernize all the four nations even more. As they finished reading the papers from the Japanese government, they immediately informed the other goddesses about it and they were all happy to hear the good news from them. Neptune immediately heads to the Nepstation and informs everyone about the good news too, with her special guests several members of the SDF, butbefore she begins the show, Histoire asked her to take the interview seriouslybecause it is an important one because it is related to diplomatic ties andfriendship of their world and Japan. "Yo! We meet again, everyone! Welcome back to Nepstation, and I am your best host, Neptune!" after that introduction she starts to speak about the approved deal between the dimension of Neptunia, "The deal between our dimension and the Japanese Government has been approved by both sides!", "We are excited and looking forward to work with them later on and for now we have a special guest from their world!", "Everyone please welcome the JSDF!" then the camera pans to Itami, and he stood up from his seat and faced the camera and waved, then the camera pans back to Neptune and she stood up from her seat, holding a microphone and comes up to him, "So guys, this is Itami Youji, he is from the JSDF and Japanese Government, Can you tell us more about your country, your government system and the JSDF too Itami?". Then Itami speaks up at the microphone handed to him by Neptune, "Well, Japan is a small country but we are advanced too! Our science and innovation is envied by our world and we are also a peace-loving and pacifist nation, we have lots of tourists attractions all around our nation, and also our cities are really clean!" "Itami said while smiling and thousands of people watching the Nepstation interview were amazed at what Itami said."And as for the JSDF, it is called Japan Self-Defense Force, we are an advanced military and are separated in three factions, the JASDF, JSDF, and JMSDF.", "The JGSDF is the ground force, we are made up of infantry and armored vehicles." "The JASDF is using aircraft and guarding the skies of our nation.", "And the JMSDF is our naval force and they are guarding the seas around our nation." Itami explained. "Well, how about your government system? What is your ruler called?" Neptune asked. "Well we are a Parliamentary type of government." Itami answered her question. "Ummm... Parliamentary?" Neptune wonders about it. "Ah, let me explain. Our country is parliamentary, it means our ruler is a Prime Minister and we are democratic because the power is on the people and not just on the leader, and we are free to do what we want and even a common citizen or journalist can disagree or agree with the leader's statement or actions and anyone can express their thoughts and ideas wide open and freely." he explained thoroughly. "I see! This government is ruled by so called Prime Minister! Can we have a chance to meet this Prime Minster?" she asked him again. Itami gave her a smile and replied, "Yes! You and the other goddesses can meet our Prime Minister!". Upon hearing this, Neptune eyes sparkled in excitement and happiness, "Well we will look forward to this Sir Itami! Do you still have anything to add before we end?" she asked him before ending the show. "I think that's it. I have none to add anymore." He then smiled back. "Well that's it for now everyone! Now let's see this diplomatic relationship with our Gamindustri and the nation of Japan flourish! Goodbye everyone!". Then the show ends and they both walked back to the backstage and Itami thanked Neptune for that good interview. "I think we should go back to Planeptune Tower now! Snacks is on me!" Neptune offered them, "Alright then! Let's go!" Itami exclaimed and they get in the vehicles and drive back to the tower, upon arriving they parked the vehicles and then went to the dining area, Neptune gave them a huge cup of puddings each. "Here it is guys! Try our great puddings!" Neptune exclaimed. The puddings looked so tasty and as he and the team scooped up the pudding with spoon and put it in their mouth, their eyes widened as they savor the sweet and delicious taste of it. "Mmm! It's so sweet! I loved this!" Rory exclaimed. "Yeah! The sweetness is like melting in my mouth!" Tuka followed. The group enjoyed their meals with Neptune and at sunset, they bid Neptune farewell as they head back to the portal and head back to their command at Arnus.