Chapter 2: The Introduction of Visitors

Itami agrees to their invitation and followed them to the Planeptune tower, Neptune and Nepgear flies above the convoy as the 3 vehicles and the Type 74 drive on the streets, the people are staring at the strange vehicles and men in green riding them along with a child mage, an axe wielding girl, and two elves. The recon team was amazed at how beautiful the city was it looks so futuristic and it is like straight from a science-fiction book. Few minutes after traveling in the city, they stopped at the front of Planeptune tower, and they let them park their vehicles at the garage of the tower. They all went in the tower and saw how high and huge the tower was, they went to the meeting area which the other goddesses are waiting for them, "Guys, here are the JSDF! They came from the other side of the portal." Neptune started, then the goddesses started introducing themselves, "Hello! I am Blanc, and here are my sisters Rom and Ram, and we rule the nation of Lowee, and our oracle is Nishizawa Mina." Blanc said. "Hello everone, I am Noire and this is my sister Uni, ruler of Lastation, and our oracle is Jinguji Kei." and Noire sat back down. "Hello I am Vert, ruler of Leanbox and our oracle is Hakozaki Chika." she sat down too. "Pleased to meet you all everyone. Now we will introduce ourselves." Itami starts. " I am First Lieutenant, Youji Itami from JSDF, 33 years old and I live in Japan." then Shino is next, "I am Shino Kuribayashi, Sergeant First Class of JSDF, 24 years old, lives in Japan." then Tomita, " I am Akira Tomita, Sergeant First Class of JSDF, 27 years old, and lives in Japan", then Kurata, "I'm Takeo kurata, Sergeant of JSDF, 21 years old, and lives in Japan."then Mari, "Hello, I am Mari Kurokawa, Sergeant First Class and the medic of the JSDF." also Kuwahara and Furuta and others followed. Then the goddesses noticed the 4 girls with them. "Ara ara ~ Who are they?" Vert wonders, then they also introduced themselves too. Starting with Lelei, "I am Lelei La Lelena, I am a 15 year old mage and belongs to Rurudo tribe." she said. "Oh? A young mage!" Vert exclaimed. Then the two elves introduced themselves, "I am Tuka Luna Marceau, 165 years old elf." the white elf said, "And I am Yao Ro Ducy, 300 years old elf", the dark elf said. The goddesses are pleased to see the elves and they noticed also the lolita-fashioned girl as she comes up and introduces herself. "My name is Rory Mercury, 961 years old, I am a demigoddess and an Apostle of god Emroy, also I am an oracle and along with the other apostles we are the guardians of the special region.". Upon hearing this, the 4 goddesses were stunned to see a demigoddess from another world. After the introduction, they went to the huge dining area in they prepared food for the visitors and for the goddesses and oracles, Neptune then reveals that she is also a gamer loves playing around. Itami then realizes that Neptune is like him, a slacker but still gets the job done. While at the dining area, the goddesses are in their CPU forms and also it seems that Green Heart got a lovestruck at Itami, while Iris Heart took a liking at Tomita, "Uh Itami?" Green Heart approaches him. "Yes?" he asked as he turns to her, "Can we also visit your world? Japan?" she asked, Itami smiled and said to her "Sure! You guys are welcome to visit there anytime!", while at Tomita, Iris Heart seems to have interests at him but immediately Tomita said sorry to her because he already has Bozes Co Palestea, and Iris Heart lets out a pout after hearing it. Upon seeing Green Heart with Itami, Rory just stares and pouts too. "Jealous?" Kuribayashi asks her because she noticed her facial expression while staring at the two, then Rory just looks down and pretends she didn't see it, it was obvious she was jealous. The goddesses and oracles talked with the JSDF, "So... What does Japan looks like?" White Heart asked Kuribayashi, "It looks like this" she took her phone from her pocket and shows Blanc the photos of Japan, Blanc was amazed at the city, the streets were clean, crystal clear waters with fishes swimming on them, beautiful cherry blossom trees, and most of all, the houses especially the traditional japanese houses closely resembles the houses and buildings in her nation Lowee. "You guys really have a beautiful city!" White Heart remarked, "Are there also cosplayers in your country? Because that is my hobby." Black Heart asked Kurata, "Yes, we do have cosplayers too! And mostly they are performing at conventions!" Black Heart smiles as she hears it and her heart was filled with joy upon knowing about it. "I'm sure they will like you! Come visit Japan during those conventions." Kurata ensures her, "Do you also have video games in Japan?" Purple Heart asked Itami, "Speaking of games, you should visit Akihabara, that place is a gold mine of old and new video games and also tons of consoles!" Purple Heart's eyes brightened upon hearing it from Itami and she is more excited to visit Japan. As the party was almost over, the goddesses arranged events so that the JSDF could also tour on other nations too. It was already night and Histy told If and Compa to prepare the rooms which the JSDF will be staying for the coming days, everybody was on the rooms to get some rest, Itami went out for a while and sat on the couch facing the windows and he is amazed how bright and colorful the Planeptune at night, when he then heard a small crash at the kitchen and saw Neptune opening the fridge and she saw him too. "Please Itami, don't tell Histy about this. I'm just having some midnight snack", Itami chuckles and said. "Alright I won't Neptune" he smiled. Nepgear and Itami ate midnight snacks and after that, Neptune went back to her room and Itami went back to the couch and covered himself with a blanket and slept on the couch. Meanwhile one of the seven sages Arfoire and her companion were plotting another attack at the Goddesses, "Finally, I have regained my strength and this time I will never fail again!" Arfoire smiled devilishly and Warechu also agrees with her, tomorrow morning they will launch an attack at them with her minions and blue slimedog monsters and a digital dragons unknown to her that another force is around the Planeptune that will make her regret her decision again later on.