Chapter 7: Envoy and Cultural Exchange (Part 1/2)

It has been 2 weeks since their last meeting and this time, Itami is bringing their force now to the other side, on Camp Kaisho, the was a line of vehicles and with them and also an expeditionary force of SDF troops and vehicles and lastly their envoy ambassador miss Reika Hosomi, she will be the ambassador of Japan in this new world because Sugawara is not available and he is busy and still working with the Special Region on the other gate. Their goal is to establish an embassy at the city with the ambassador and the SDF will establish their bases on the outskirts near Planeptune and after they have established those, they will be reaching out to the other nations as well, for the air and maritime defense, the engineers has to comply with the environment protection agreement they had with Gamindustri and they have to tweak or build new ships for the maritime forces to be patrolling on the waters of the new world to be more environmentally-friendly and running on biofuel. The vehicles started moving towards the portal and bright light flashed as they went through it, as they passed the portal they were greeted by the open field in a middle of a city. The envoys are in awe of what they had seen, the building designs that they stare from a far had designs which are unique and they had never seen before. The envoy continues to drive forwards toward the city and guided by Itami's recon team, meanwhile the others and the expeditionary force are left behind to protect the portal and build a temporary camp there. The vehicles were driving in the city streets and the envoy was amazed at what they are seeing, the people are using technologies which in our real world seems to be still impossible or still a farfetched dream, after driving for a few minutes, they envoy reached the Planeptune tower, and they were amazed at how huge and high the tower was.

"Wow! What a huge tower!" Miss Reika said.

"Yeah! It's almost taller than the Burj Khalifa we had in our world!" her assistant commented.

"Miss Reika, this way please. Let's get inside and meet the leader of this nation." Itami said to them.

The envoy follows him towards the entrance and they were greeted by the basilicom staff and Histoire.

"Welcome to Planeptune Tower envoys of Japan!" Histoire greeted them in a cheerful voice.

"Thank you for the warm greeting. I am Miss Reika Hosomi, the official ambassador of Japan" she introduced herself to her.

"Pleased to meet you Miss Hosomi, our leader is expecting you. I'll be coming with you." Histoire said as the envoy and her boarded a huge elevator to take them to the top floor where Neptune and Nepgear's workplace is at, because of this visit, a day before that, Histy requested her to show manners and behave while the envoy is around because she knows that if she behaves like her lazy self, this could jeopardize their relationships with this country. So she made a deal to her that if she behaved well in the meetings with the envoy, she will reward her something nice on the following week. As the elevator reached the top floor and it opened, the room was huge and well decorated and everything was so neat and well organized. Then Histoire leads them to a room where the CPU and the CPU candidate was waiting for them. "Behind this door, is the leader of this nation and also her successor." Histy said to them. As they opened the door, the envoy saw two purple haired girls and they are both expecting them to arrive. "Ehh??! Two teenagers? Are you saying that this huge country is run by a teenager?" Miss Hosomi said in shock as she saw Neptune and Nepgear. "It's not what you think! I am the leader of this nation. I am Neptune and this is my younger sister Nepgear." Neptune said as she replied back to Miss Hosomi. To remove any doubt from her, Neptune and Nepgear decided to transform into their goddess forms and upon doing that, they finally convinced the envoy that they are really the leaders of the nation. "Alright, now I am convinced that you are the leaders of this nation, I apologize for raising my voice in doubt few minutes ago." She said to the sisters. "No, it's okay, it's okay! I understand it might be your first time to meet leaders that are younger than you expected." Neptune reassures and forgives her for the misunderstanding, then after the confusion and shock they then turn to their business. "I am Reika Hosomi, I am the envoy from Japan and I was sent here to establish diplomatic relations and also for trade relations with your nation and Japan." She started, and then Neptune replied back with "Pleased to meet you Miss Hosomi, and welcome again to Planeptune, may I ask what you people want to talk with us?" she stated.