10/The Ignited Flame

a/n: lowkey surprised no one mentioned the BTS reference in the last chapter

───────────────────

Location: Class 1-A, Time: 8:06AM

"HAHAHAHA!"

"Seriously?! Seriously, Bakugo?!"

"Stop laughing!"

"Ne, Kakabaka, did you piss off your barber?"

"HAAH?!" Katsuki growled. While Nana's face was, per usual, blank, her eyes were shining with amusement and the corner of her lips were quirked into a ghost of a smirk.

"I guess you did."

"What'd you say?!" He reached his hand out and put Nana in a chokehold. "Say that again, Expresionless Idiot!"

"Pfft."

"Quit laughing! I'll kill you!"

"And get another bad haircut right after?"

The class was roaring with laughter.

POOF

"It's back!" Sero wheezed, pointing at Bakugo's now spiky hair.

PAT

PAT

"..." Katsuki paused when he felt a hand come up and start to pet his hair. Nana had snuck one arm out of his hold and she was petting him like...

"Sit, dog."

"GRAAAH!"

"Please let go of Master."

"Shut your stupid mouth, Half-and-Half!"

"That's a huge change for just one week..." Kaminari commented at the intense aura Uraraka was emitting.

"Change? That's not it, Kaminari." Mineta's face formed into one of terror. "Women are all demons. They're just hiding their true personalities."

"What did you see at Mt. Lady's place?!" Kaminari asked. "I was kind of fawned over and had a good time."He glanced to the side. "But the ones who changed the most or at least went through the most were you four, right?" He said, facing Nana, and the three boys who were surrounding her desk.

"Oh, yeah! The hero killer!"

"I'm glad you guys made it out alive! Seriously."

"I was worried." Yaoyorozu blurted, her eyes trained on Nana's figure.

"I heard Endeavor saved you, right?"

"That's amazing! As expected from the Number Two hero!"

Todoroki glanced at Nana, "Yeah. He saved us."

"Saitama-Chan, how was your internship?" Hagakure beamed, walking over along with Jiro and Mina.

"Hm..." Nana hummed.

"You faced the hero killer?" Hawks said, dumbfounded.

"Yeah."

"Well, you're alive so I guess it all went down well!" He chuckled.

"...It was absolutely useless." She deadpanned.

"Eh? Really?" Mina expressed her doubt. "Interesting things always seem to happen around you, Saitama-Chan."