01/Enter: Saitama Nana

───────────────────

Location: Aldera Junior High, Time: 1:52PM

"Since you're all third years, it's time for you to think seriously about your future. I'll pass out handouts for your future plans now, but..."

"Nana-Chan..."

The girl in question was snoring, a bubble coming out of her nose. Izuku sweatdropped.

"Nana-Chan..."

Their teachers words fell on deaf ears. Nana opening one eye at the raucous the class made when everyone began to cheer.

"Huh?"

"Nana-Chan, did you sleep late?" Izuku asked, his green eyes looking worriedly at his friend.

Nana yawned, nodding, "A giant gorilla broke down my ceiling last night."

"..."

Izuku blinked. Once. Twice. "What?! You should call the police—!"

"— Sensei, don't lump us all in the same group. I'm not gonna be stuck at the bottom with the rest of these rejects!" Katsuki said, his tone mocking.

Nana peeked over to where Katsuki was getting yelled at by his classmates.

"Oh, if I remember correctly, you want to go to U.A. High, right, Bakugo?"

Murmurs of shock rang throughout the class.

"It was in the top 0.2% this year, you know!"

"Their acceptance rate is always low!"

Izuku seemed like he momentarily forgot about what he was going to ask his friend at their teachers words, curling in on himself in hopes that their Sensei wouldn't say his top choice school —

"Oh yeah, Midoriya wanted to go to U.A, too, right?"

"..."

Andddd he did. At that, everyone glanced at Midoriya and began laughing.

"You can't get into the hero course by just studying!"

"Th-They got rid of that rule!"

"Yes, Saitama?"

Everyone paused to see Nana's raised hand. The girl was leaning forward on her desk, hand propping her head up, eyes bored. "Sensei, I want to go to U.A. as well."

"..."

If it was possible, everyone began laughing even harder.

"Saitama, you don't even know how to study!"

"Yeah, yeah, there's no way you'd get in!"

Except Nana looked like she could care less about her classmates' remarks.

Nana looked over at her embarrassed friend. "Izu-Chan, I believe in you." She sent her friend a thumbs up.

Izuku stared at his friend. She managed to get their attention off me...

BOOM

"Oi Deku! You're below the rejects! You're Quirkless!" Katsuki said, grinning maniacally. He turned his attention to Nana who didn't even look bothered. "You too! How can you even stand in the same ring as me?"

Izuku was slowly backing into a corner as Katsuki's enraged figure stalked towards him.

"No, wait, Kacchan! It's not like I'm trying to compete with you or anything! It's just that it's been my goal ever since I was little. And I won't know unless I try..."