sick

y/n POV:

I woke up this morning with a high fever and I was sneezing and coughing constantly, my phone was ringing with texts and obviously it was trevor.
-texts-

trevor🦆❤️:
wake upppp and come over babyyy

y/n🥰:
trevor i can't i'm sick.

trevor🦆❤️:
aw i'm sorry do you want me to come over and pick you up some medicine or your favorite snacks🥺?

y/n🥰:
trev i don't want you to get sick i'll be fine.

trevor🦆❤️:
oh ok i understand, i love you😘

y/n🥰:
i love you too❤️

-end of conversation-

I set my phone down and I felt like shit so I wanted to fall back asleep.

————time skip————

I woke up from my nap to a dip in my bed which made me jump slightly but when my eyes adjusted it was trevor with a plastic bag, "hey baby" he cooed as he positioned himself on his side and faced me "trevor I don't want to get you sick" you obligated feeling bad he showed up because you knew if he got sick he wouldn't be able to play in his weekend tournament. He opened the bag and handed you a y/favorite/flavor gatorade and then he pulled out y/favorite/candy along with medicine. "I know you didn't want me to come over but I felt bad and wanted to bring you a lil something and I HAD to make sure my baby wasn't dying" he says as he leans towards you to cuddle.

————————————————-
hey guys I know this ones a little short and I'm sorry. I'm still taking request so feel free to message me or comment, have a great day!! <3