hickeys

Y/n POV:

You and trevor were making out on the couch as trevor made his way to your neck kissing aggressively, sucking on your sweet skin, "mhm trevor" but then trevor gets a phone call and it was jack his teammate. Trevor pulls away and picks up his phone while slightly hovering over you,

-phone call-
(jack is bolded
trevor is normal)

hey bro what's up

me and the boys want to know if you want to come over and swim

uh i'm with y/n right now

perfect so you both will be here in 5?

jack-

OK GREAT BYEEEE

-end of phone call-

trevor sets the phone down and shakes his head slightly, "what did jack say?" you ask as he lays on top of you burying his head into your neck "he wants us to go swim" he says mumbling as he starts to kiss your neck again going up to your ear then sitting up hovering over you "well let's go" you say as you wrap your arms around his neck "do you reallyyyy want to cause if not," he says as he leans down to kiss you but you push him back up and you hop off the couch "come on trev" you say grabbing onto his hand leading him to your shared bedroom as you close the door "ooo I like, closed door for closed door activities" he says as he reaches back with one hand to grab the back of his shirt as he rips it off "well now we're one step closer put on your trunks" you tell him as you get out your bikini.

———time skip———

You two arrived at the Hughes residence and got out. Jacks brother Quinn, opens the door and tells you guys they're in the back. You two make your way to the back as you guys slip off your clothes left with your swim suits. They boys all look at you two as Trevor turned around and there were scratches left all over from the previous night. You or Trevor hadn't noticed but when he turned around back around he realized you had hickeys on your neck as the boys started laughing. "Seems like you guys had fun" Cole says laughing as the all break out dying laughing, you look at trevor with a shocked expression as he looked just a shocked as you. "You didn't think of saying anything?" you question as he stands there dumbfounded. "My bad it's not that big of a deal" he says shaking his head, "Don't worry y/n look at Trevors back" Jack says as you go behind Trevor to look. "What's on you back y/n" he asks you as you come back from behind him stepping into the pool not saying anything. "Don't tell me my back is scratched up" he scoffs as he stared at you and you just shrug.