pool

y/n pov:

I was at alex's house for a pool party and trevor pushed me in but i cut my leg on the side. "ow" i say as I get out "oh my god i'm so sorry i didn't mean for you to get hurt" he says running over to me and picking me up bridal style "i'll take you to the hospital if you want it looks pretty bad" he says worried "no trevor it's fine you can put me down" i say and walk inside. I got to the bathroom okay so i sit on the toilet seat and cleaned the cut that extended from my knee to my shin with hydrogen peroxide so it doesn't get infected, then someone knocks on the door. "hey y/n can i come in for a second it's alex" he says asking for permission, "yeah come in" i say and he opens the door "hey we were all wondering where you went but anyways you should spent the night with everyone else it'll be fun" he says smiling, "no but thanks for inviting me i'll just go back home after i'm done in here" i say looking at my cut. "You know trevor really likes you it pretty obvious," he says. "Really how come he never told me? i've always liked him" i say getting up walking towards him, "yeah he's in love with you" he says walking out so i follow him. "Hey lover boy" alex says to trevor when he opens the sliding glass door to go outside and trevor just gives him a death stare so i laugh and walk towards him. "You might want to cover that very noticeable bulge" i say laughing and pointing down and alex and i start dying laughing "haha very funny it's your fault" he says walking past us, and then alex and i look at each other and laugh even harder.