hotel

y/n pov:

it sucked being jack hughes sister because our parents make me go to his away games and then i have to stay in a hotel room with one of his friends and this time it was trevor, trevor zegras, i'm not gonna lie he is one of the most handsome guys on his team and i had a crush on him but he's my brothers friend and he can be a real asshole. when we get to the hotel jack whispers to me "i know about your feelings for tz so you guys are sharing a room" "jack i don't like him" i say trying to hide the fact he looked so good getting to key cards to our room "don't worry i know that's why there's only one bed and trevor doesn't know yet" he says smirking "jack he doesn't like me" i say "how do you know?" he asks "because i just know" i say then walking towards trevor "hey so i heard we're sharing a room" i say looking at him "yeah and here's a key card for you" he says smiling brightly "thank you mr. zegras" i say walking away with my bag. we both arrive at the room and i slip the card through and walk in "oh jack must have forgotten to tell me there was only one bed" he says looking at me and slightly shrugging "if you're not comfortable with it i'll sleep on the floor" i say setting my bag down "oh my god no i didn't mean it like that i didn't know if you'd want to or not" he says walking towards me "well there's no reason not to" i say not moving because he's right in front of me "and why is that y/n" he says whispering lightly as he pulls himself closer to me and keeping his hands on my waist "is it because you like me because if that's the case then i see why jack put us together in the same room with one bed" he says still whispering as he moves closer to my face, "don't get me wrong i like you too you don't have to hide it sweetheart" he says centimeters away from my face "well what if i do" i say tilting my head and putting my hands around his neck "then you wouldn't mind if i do this" he says and then instantly kisses me, the kiss was long and his lips were so soft, we both pull away and look back at each other's eyes "is that a yes?" he says "i don't know is it?" i say letting go of his neck "i wish you were mine already just admit you like me" he say letting go of my waist and walking to the bed and flopping on his back, "this is going to be a long weekend" i say going to the bathroom, "yeah it is ms. I'm gonna play hard to get" he yells as i close the door.

-later that day-

he went to practice with the guys so i unpacked my bag and laid down scrolling through my phone, then he came back "ugh your back" i say sarcastically "i know you missed me baby" he says and he lays on his side of the bed turned on his side, "since when did i say it was okay to call me baby" i say putting my phone down and turning on my side to look at him "um well you did kiss me back earlier so you definitely like me" he says moving closer, "hm who said a kiss means something?" i say teasingly and touching his chest with my hand, so he gets on top of me with his hand by the sides of my head, then he says "jack told me because he knew just by how you look at me and i told him i like you too so here we are now with the help of your brother" "what if i was just looking at you, that doesn't prove anything" i say looking at him "do you want me to show you how i know?" he says as he leans down whispering in my ear "go ahead trevor, prove it" i say confidently as he moves down and grabs onto my waist positioning his face down. he then moves my shorts to the side and feels my soaked panties and slowly rubbing me earning a moan, "wet for me huh?" he says moving the panties aside and sticking a finger in and moving it in and out slowly "oh fuck trevor" i say arching my back due to how good it felt, he then pulls it out and licks his finger "why'd you stop" i say upset "all i needed was a sign to show that you like me" he says getting up and grabbing the tv remote "i've always liked you i just didn't know if you felt the same way that's why i tried not to tell you" i say sitting up "i've always liked you too but you play hard to get and i'm not for that" he says walking back to the bed "i want you to be mine so no one else can" he says looking at me and laying on the bed, "so then do it" i say laying back on my pillow "okay y/n y/m/n hughes will you be my girlfriend?" he says "no" i say jokingly, "i thought you liked me?" he says sadly but before he could finish his sentence i grab his face and kiss him passionately "it was just a joke handsome" i say after i pull away.