Authors note

Hello every one im Karl your dear author and im going to say TW there might be thoughts of depression, and a lot of violence. I hope you enjoy my story and enjoy!

01/11/2021

Hello everyone who is reading I decided that instead of having to write these notes on a new chapter or have to "make a new chapter" i will just write my notes here in case of an update or anything of that sort. so I want to say a couple of things. 

1) as you can see this my notes so check every Friday for updates here and in the actual story.

2) I am going to school and have family, ect. meaning that on Fridays you maybe get 2 or three chapters or just one depending on how busy i am that week.

3) As you can see i am trying to base the fanfic off events that actually happened in the comic so it really does take a long time to write the chapter. 

4) Please support me here and no i dont really have social media 

thank you and enjoy!

Update 1/23/21

Hello everyone sorry for not updating yesterday. I couldn't get the chapter done due to school but I will be posting the chapter this Monday and ill post again on Friday. Thank you for being patient and take care. 

Update 1/29/21

hello everyone the chapter will once again be late. I will post it tomorrow since its almost done and just needs to be edited. Thank you for your understanding and have a nice day.

Update:Yes I know, I haven't posted but I've decided something very important. I will update somewhere between Friday and Monday, because my schedule keeps changing. Sorry , but don't worry I will keep posting. Thank you for your understanding and take care!

Update: 2/5/2021

Sorry everyone that I couldn't post anything last week it was a very stressful and busy week, so to lower the amount of work that I need to do I will only post one chapter per week, which sucks, because now it seems that every week I need to take over 10 tests (Might not be too of I took three different ones today and I only have 4 classes) Sorry but enjoy that drawing I made and the chapter. Thank you for understanding and have a nice day!

Update 02/23/2021

Hello everyone I know that last week there was not a chapter but that was because I was working on a new one for my one-shot book.  Also, there probably won't be one this week or next week because I have finals coming up. Meaning I have to study. I hope you all understand,  and have a nice day.