We are in danger

Ben stares down at the two antiheroes with a wide smirk. It's a known fact among them all how much you love marvel and anime, if it didn't show in your art it did in your enthusiasm when when a show like is mentioned. He loves that part about you, in fact you were the one who got him to watch a few anime and he has to say they aren't that bad. His particular favourite at the moment is Overlord, although he's fed up with how long it's taking to update. He hands the device back to you, your smile wide and cheery despite the small bags underneath them. Without another word you sit down next to him on his left, continuing on a drawing of the same two characters (cover). It isn't done yet, he can tell, but he knows if its made by you it's going to be amazing.

But he still hates that you were drawing in the middle of the night.

He's knows that once you have an idea you will do it, it may take a while but you're persistent. He's known that for years. He still remembers the first day you came, soaked to the bone from the rain outside and shivering. Not only from the cold. You were scared, in a whole new place with people you've never met and without the only parent you ever knew. in some ways he's happy you don't remember it, you were so scared and sad back then. 

Harry gently places his hand on Ben's thigh and leans onto his shoulder, a content smile replacing the frown that had been there minutes ago. Damn, he loves it when his partner gets mad. The way he goes from shy to so tall and powerful sends tingles up his spine. It reminds him that even though his partner is a soft and kind nerd he can defend himself. Not to mention he's smart as hell.

Zioni's slight snores catch his attention, her fast asleep once again. If he hadn't known her for a decade or so he would have chucked a bucket of water on her. Then again a cup wouldn't be that bad.
As if reading his mind Harry chuckles and playfully smacks his head, "Leave her be Ben."

He smirks and nuzzles his face into the crook of his neck, "Sure thing Teddy bear~"

"Ben!" Harry pushes him away with a small pout, "I told you not to use it with other people around!"

Before Ben can say a not so family friendly comment a little artist beats him to it. "Harry, with all due respect we're your flipping family!" you say, eyes glued to the screen as you add a few more shadows on Deadpool, "Plus it's either that or little wizard."

The brunette cringes at the name, "Point taken." and returns to his spot on Ben's shoulder.

Lilly giggles on the floor and goes to the TV, getting the remote and giving it to her biological brother. "Can we watch Story Bots?" Ben nods and turns the TV on, going to Netflix and finding the educational program. The TV itself isn't humongous, but at the same time it isn't small. It fits just right in the shelf and is big enough to see from all the furniture.

Just as he pushes the button the song Shower plays from Harry's pocket. He quickly takes it out and looks, seeing it's his work and mouths a 'I've got to take this' before getting up and answering.

You watch as he walks off to the kitchen with curious eyes. The fact that he was a scientist amazes you everyday and that he has such an important job makes you feel you must work harder. He does all he can to support you all and pay for Lilly's school fees the least you can do is be able to pay for groceries. Looking back to your piece you notice a small mistake and  sigh, taking your pen and fixing it. You continue to draw quietly, enjoying the finishing touches until finally your latest creation is done.

It took a week but it was worth it

Saving it you switch the device off and look at the TV screen, seeing the Story Bots falling from the sky in a rain downpour. Lilly lays on the floor with her hands over her mouth, eyes wide and terrified for her beloved friends. Just as the colourful creatures are about to make impact the screen goes blank.