Venom

Guess what. I have flipping load shedding - AGAIN! And right now if I know one thing about Eskom (the only company that provides electricity in South Africa) they do it a flipping 'gain! I had it for two hours this morning and now from eight pm to one am there's gonna be no power. AND I CAN"T WRITE WITHOUT WIFI!!!

"Boohoo. Suck it up shortie there are way worse things going on."

I know I'm just frustrated 

"So is the rest of the world!"

You think! 

"Sure do short stack!"

. . . I swear I'm going to make you die at some point in this book.

"Well then you'll have an army of fangirls harassing you until you bring me back to life!"

There aren't that many-

"Pixie, if you write it, they'll go head over ass for me and become yandere!"

I . . . don't know whether to feel insulted or weirded out

"HA! I'm sure they're others out there that feel the same. Right, fabulous person that is reading this book and thinking what the hell is going on. Yes I can see you don't give me that look! 

And just as I finished writing that the electricity went out . . . and in the middle of  the night i got my Time of month and now I feel sick. Great

"Suck it up, Tiny!"

THAT"S IT!

"U-um. Hi, it's Harry here. The author is currently occupied . . . throwing chainsaws at Deadpool. She told me to say she is so thankful for all the support she is receiving and she hopes you enjoy the rest of the book and have a great day"

---------------------------------------------

Zioni stares in utter shock at the sight before her. It's about eight in the morning and she just woke up to . . . she doesn't know how to say this nicely. You are sleeping peacefully in your bed, with ALL your stash of sweets and treats packages laying on the floor. And it's a lot. Three huge bars of chocolate, a bag of marshmallows, two bags of gummy bears and a handful of Bar ones.

How were you able to eat that much? More importantly how didn't she notice? She didn't hear anything other than you mumbling something in your sleep and that's usual, but what the hell! Her face loses all colour at a dreadful thought that crosses her mind. She jumps out of bed not bothering to keep quiet as she sprints to your bed. She flips you over onto your back and forces her hand under your nose to check if your breathing.

Apparently you are

"Enkosi Thixo" she breaths. Meaning Thank god. 

What the hell happened? You aren't one to eat during the night, let alone this quantity of food! Maybe some kind of animal got in and ate them? The packages are ripped to shreds like they were opened with claws, maybe teeth. Probably a racoon . . . there are no racoons in South Africa and the only way something could have gotten in was through the windows and all are closed with burglar bars.

What is going on?

You groan in discomfort as someone presses your nose. The feeling is unwelcome and annoying. You turn over and curl yourself in a ball. Whoever had disturbed you continued to poke your side, long nails jabbing into you like knives. You growl and kick whoever it is in, what you think, is their stomach. A surprised scream wakes you up even more along with the sound of a body landing on the floor.

You sit up and nearly have a heart attack when Zioni lunges at you and pins you to the bed. In seconds she has your sleepy self pinned down, head in your pillow and hands behind your back.