Slime?

Your shared room isn't that small. Two beds sit on either side of the room, the one half is organised neatly with a shelf overflowing with books of every kind and a poster of Robin from one piece, the other half is a bit more messy. A desk with art supplies lying everywhere with a Spiderman poster right above the bed. Your side of the room may not be that neat but it's definitely Zioni's favourite. Often she would just come and lay on your bed while you draw or insist on being there with you. Occasionally she would move the beds together so she had an excuse to cuddle you in the middle of the night, which you don't mind. To her you are like a heater, in any weather if she wants warmth you are the answer. Just avoid hands and feet, both are ice.

She watches with a frown as Jaffar pushes prince Ali out the window into the ocean. She always loves these Disney movies, sure a few are bad, Like Mulan. How the hell did they get away with cutting out Mushu? She knows that if they can turn Will Smith into a genie they can make a flipping tiny dragon! But that isn't important right now.

"Hey, y/n?" she says. You hum, acknowledging you hear her with your eyes still glued to the screen.

"Who do you hope came through the portal thingies?"

You stiffen at the question, Zioni actually realising what she just asked and it's affect. She knows that you take your stuff seriously. She once asked if you wanted to go to your favourite fandoms world and you said no. You told her about all the evil, all the danger and possibilities if you actually went there they'd use your knowledge of the world to their advantage of kill you. You also told her about this one character that just scares the living shit out of you.

You sigh and turn on your back, staring up at the glowing stars on your ceiling in your dark room, "Probably Spiderman."

Of course.

Zioni smirks, "Yeah, you'd happily replace MJ as his love interest~" she's silenced by a pillow to the face. You chuckle and sit up, Zioni groaning as she looses her pillow.

"Gimme!" she whines, doing the grabby hands thing as you walk over to your desk and grab the ink bottle. You smile and stick your tongue out. She glares at you before pouting and going back to the movie.

The contents of the bottle swirl around when you grab it, gaining a new sense of excitement. You hold the small bottle in your hand to see if you can spot anything unusual, just in case the homophobic karen was tricking you. You don't know why, but something seems off about it. You twist it around, finding no labels or bar-codes. Just the numbers 11 crudely etched into the lid. You open it, looking at the contents with the curiosity of a child discovering something for the first time. Touching the surface the liquid, if you can even call it that, sticks to your finger. It's warm and seems to glimmer in the light from your laptop. Shivers run down your spine at the strange sensation. You stick your finger deeper before pulling it out, seeing that the substance stretches a bit before dropping back into the bottle.

"Slime." you sigh. Going back to the bed you place the slime down on the night stand next to you. You were really hoping it was a bottle of ink, it would have been nice to draw with and maybe save you some money. Zioni stares down at the slime, swearing she saw some of it come out the jar, in the shape of a tentacle, and then fall back in.

"Who do you want to have come through the portals." you ask, laying beside are and staring at the screen.

"Loki, of course. Maybe Thor too, those guys are hot!" you hum, agreeing with the statement and go back to watching the movie. A few minutes later Zioni has dragged your stash of sweets from under the bed and picks up a bar of chocolate. Munching away you both seem to forget the events of the day, a certain 'slime' happily eating the remaining chocolate you had placed on your night stand. 

"Kids, bed time!" Ben says from your door just as you were finishing the movie.

"Five more minutes~" you both plead when he pushes the device closed.

"Yeah - no. Now bed or I'll take your hoodies." you both immediately jump up, throw away the wrappers and jump into your separate beds. The thing is you both love huge hoodies, and Ben can easily fit into them. The worst thing is you know he will happily wear your favourite Spiderman hoodie and Zioni's Falcon one. You shout goodnight as the man chuckles and closes your door. You both laugh and get comfortable, feeling like kids for a second.In a matter of minutes you both are asleep.

However not everyone is tired.

He watches you as your chest rises and falls. You seem nice, less a loser than Eddie and so far you don't act like a corrupt blond teenage high school girl that likes pink and is in musicals. He remembers those movies, but why are they always blond? Plus why are their musicals about life in high school when you don't actually break into song in the corridors. Eddie had to take him to a school to see, they are nothing like the movies! It makes no sense! 

You turn over in your sleep, now facing him. Before he never had the energy to do anything, but after the chocolate he now has just enough to get to his host. He doesn't care about the other human in the room. He could always take it slow when bonding with you, make it so you don't even realise he's there for a while.

. . . Maybe a day or two.

With ease he moves out f his used-to-be-prison towards you. The only sound that can be heard are the deep breaths of sleep from the two humans and a symbiote working his way towards the youngest.
He stretches himself over the small gap between him and your bed, tendrils of black latch onto the white sheets and pull the rest of the being over.

Venom goes onto the head bored above you, watching as you turn over again and kick the covers off yourself. He chuckles, finding your sleep hilarious and a bit cute. But he quickly regains himself. He carefully lowers himself down and lands on your pillow. Venom can feel your warm breath. He shivers in delight anxiously awaiting the bond to be complete. Now is the time!

You wrap your arms around yourself as a small breeze blows into your room. Being half awake you realise your duvet is gone. However before you can get up a sudden warmth envelopes your shoulders. You sigh in relaxation as the warmth expands to your chest, than your stomach, than hips, thighs, legs and feet. Eventually the warmth has covered you completely and you feel it seeping into your body. Just barely awake you can't worry about anything, just knowing you are warm and comfortable, and that's all that matters. Small emotions suddenly come to you. Happiness, relief, confusion and shock. They feel like someone's else, but yours at the same time. With a yawn you go back to sleep, a deep chuckle echoing through your mind as a single sentence leaves your lips. The voice sound like yours and another's, one you recognise but are too tired to realise.

"We. Are. Venom!"

------------------------------

Hello my lovely readers. This is the author just popping into say hi and tell you shits about to get crazy!
And we haven't even met the madman in the red spandex!

"You can say that again, Woobsy!"

WTF?!!!!

"HA! You didn't think I wouldn't break the forth wall in MY OWN book, did ya? Well here I am! Your friendly neighbourhood DEADPOOL!"

The mad man is knocked out by a jackhammer to the head, me standing there with a scowl. I sigh and toss the weapon aside. 

Now that that's taken care of I hope you all have a wonderful day and DRINK WATER!

"And whiskey!"

SHUT UP DEADPOOL!