66. .Falling in Bliss.

"Some days are meant to be counted, others are meant to be weighed."

"Dekh this will be Vaidehi room, she has actually given a list, and work has started accordingly" Sidharth said pointing to room across the hall, as there were two workers on ladders redoing the POP, and one doing the walls..

"Here will be our room (he felt jitters saying that, as he gestured to it, holding her by he waist), You can make any changes you want" he spoke after a minute..he had already got his whole house refurnished while few months back,and it looked anyway better than it could be, he owned the best interior designing company and it reflected

"Our room" she repeated looking at it with her stretched smile reaching her eyes, making him look at her in adoration, sometimes in such moments he forgot where he ended and where she begun, it felt like it was one body mere two embodiments..

"Just that is enough, (she said looking up at him)..You calling it our room is enough to complete it" she spoke looking at him with all love holding in her eyes, making him ablazed, how could he not love her...We mistake sex for romance. Guys are taught that pushing a girl up against a wall is romance. Sex is easy, you can do it with anyone. Romance is when someone you like walks into a room and they take your breath away. Romance is when two people are dancing and they fit together perfectly. Romance is when two people are walking next to each other and all of a sudden they find themselves holding hands, and they don't know how that happened, like they just were, romance is in these little moments that fill your heart, in these little words, the overwhelming words..

"Come with me" he mumbled pulling her hand with him..she looks at him surprised as he drags her along with him to the backside of their house, her eyes widen as a tear streaks down her cheeks, as she looks at what is in front of her..

"One more check" he said wrapping his hands around her waist from behind as she looked at her silliest wish being fulfilled by this man wrapping her in cocoon like the easiest thing to do was to love her...

"I can't, matlab sach mein, tune sach mein kiya ye" she mumbled pulling her open palm over her mouth...

"Ofcourse baby (he pecked her cheek from behind, keeping his chin on her shoulder as he spoke)...This was actually your easiest wish, I mean kya yar nothing extra-"

Before he could complete she turned around planting her lips on his, her hands cupping his face softly as she took him by surprise, she had caught at the front of his shirt and pulled him toward her. His arms went around her, lifting her almost out of her sandals, and then he was kissing her-or she was kissing him, she wasn't sure, and it didn't matter. The feel of his mouth on hers was electric; her hands gripped his arms, pulling The feel of his heart pounding through his shirt made her dizzy with joy....he responded with equal passion and full of emotion, as if every fiber of his being had melted and spread itself on his lips only to be given to her....like her kiss was a question he wanted to spend his whole life answering..

"Thank you" she mumbled, after their breath got even, his hands still around the waist, he gasped to speak, but her fingers immediately shushed his lips, "Not for this, but for existing, and more for coming into my life, making me believe a stupid girl who stopped believing in love could find it in its purest form" she spoke crooning her neck up looking into his eyes, as his lips spread wide against skin of her finger and then pouted as they kissed it...he cupped her wrist as he held her hand...

"Chal lets christen it" he spoke as he seated her first and then himself besides her while she looked at it like the excited little girl being getting her first barbie house..

She gathered a lump of mud besides her gathering it in her palms, as she put the clay on the bat of the wheel firmly, pointing the pointy edge down...

"You know how to do it" he asked looking at her doing it with precision as she tapped the centre of lump, while the wheel turned slowly..somehow the clay on her soft, dainty hands enticing him, as her long fingers dipped in the water laying aside the clump of lay she just put, giving it shape..while she just hummed in response while doing it with utmost concentration, her tongue held between her lips, as she focused her attention on shaping the pot, strands of her long hair touched her face, she moved her hand up touching back of her hand to it pushing strands away, ending up with some clay on her cheek as she did that....

Soz-ae-Ishqजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें