Min Yoongi-Industry Beef

"What I look like having beef with a nigga in a kpop group?"

     It was no secret that you and the rapper August D had animosity towards each other. It all started by when he called one of your verses in a song you featured on mediocre. Every since then you've been beefing with him.

    Y'all would both throw little shots towards each other in song, interviews, and even on lives. It made several headlines and several shade rooms whenever yall did, but tonight yall are in the same room. (Fuck COVID that bitch don't exist in this scenario.)

    It was a gala that several celebrities were attending. Of course both you and Yoongi happened to be invited. You didn't want to deal with him so you tried your best to avoid him.

That was until you bumped into him on the red carpet. "Oh fuck no." You thought to yourself before flashing him a fake smile.

"Well isn't it the most dashing girl here." He smirks looking you up and down. "Where's your date?"

"Don't have one." You answered. "Where's yours?"

"She's standing in front of me." He says and then licks his lips. "Yoongi fuck you." You say but you tried not to say it too loudly.

Flashes was going off and the paparazzi was loving this interaction. People was waiting for this moment to happen since the beef started.

"When right now?" He asks you throwing you a fake surprised look. "You're a very naughty girl." He chuckled. You rolled your eyes and walked away from him.

After that you didn't interact with him. He won award for best songwriter and then for best Male Rapper. You also won an award for best female rapper and best collaboration for the collaboration you did with Drake.

Someone was throwing an after party and you was attending. After changing you headed to the after party and hoped it'll be lit.

People was dancing everywhere and you recognized so many celebrities. That's when someone pulled you to the side. "Look who's here." A familiar voice says.

It was Min fucking Yoongi. "Boy what the hell do you want?" You asked yanking your arm back. He leans down and whispers in your ear.

"You."

What y'all think about a sex scene?👀