Im Changkyun- Mob Ties

"I fucking hate you

"I fucking hate you." You groan out. You were sitting on the phone with one the members in the gang you were in. You were sent to do business with the leader of another gang.

"Girl you'll be fine. You did this a bunch of times. Just follow instructions and don't fuck up." She says before hanging up.

You tucked your phone in your mini clutch and unlocked your car door. The sound of your heels clicking against the ground caught the attention of some people standing outside of the building. Some stared and some quickly looked away on eve they made contact with you.

The automatic doors open and your eyes laid upon a lady sitting behind this marble counter. She had a laptop in front of her and a headset on her head. Her eyes looked up at you as you walked up to her.

"Hello, how may I assist you today?" She asks you.

"Hello I'm here to discuss the new plan with Mr.Im Changkyun." You tell her. She nods before pulling the headset and pressing some buttons.

"Mr there's a lady here to see you about the new plan. Is it alright she comes up?" She speaks into the headset. A few seconds passes before she says okay.

"You can head up. Get on the eleven story and click on the 12th floor." She tells you. You nodded telling her thank you and proceeded to hop on the elevator.

Once you arrived to the 12th floor it was about five body guards guarding a door. They all watched you as you walked up to and knocked on the door. It was a small silence before you hard a voice say, "Enter."

You gripped the door handle and entered the room. It was very dark and gave off this luxury vibe. A very handsome man sat in front of you in a desk. He was typing on his MacBook. He looks up at you making you almost forget to breathe.

His eyes scanned you up and down before he looked you in your eyes. "So you're the one meeting me about the new plan huh." He says.

"Yes sir I am." You say to him. You raised an eyebrow. "Can I take a seat or..."

"Yeah go ahead." He says. You walked towards the chair that was sitting in front of his desk.

"Not there. On my face." He tells you. There was no hint of it being a joke on his face. You giggled nervously before taking a seat.

"Nah baby I meant it." He says. You watched as he close the laptop and stood up. He grabbed the laptop and sat it in the chair he was sitting in. Your heart was beating fast as hell and two emotions ran through you.

Fear and Lust.

He walks over to you. "Babygirl I know you're here to discuss business but I wasn't expecting you." He gently grabs your face and raises it up.

"I was expecting your leader instead. Today I was going to kill him." He explains. He leans in close to your face. "But I guess I'll be killing something else instead.

He leans in and you leaned in too. His lips met yours and he reaches his hand down your towards the end of your skirt. He rubs you from the outside of your panties. He can feel your panties soak as he neatly rubbed you. He pulls away watching you breathe heavily from the kiss.

"Bend over the desk." He demands.

You got up and walk over to the desk. He pushes your skirt up and pulls your panties to the side. You heard him unzip his pants from behind you and nervously bit your lips.

He stroked himself behind you and teasing rubbed your lips with his tip. That's when he pushed himself inside of you. A loud gasp left your mouth. He didn't give you no time to adjust before he immediately started pounding into you.

You reached a arm back to try and slow him down. Loud moans left your lips and all that could be heard besides the sound of his skin slapping against yours. He enjoyed looking at you being vulnerable like this. He's been waiting to get you for a while and he finally got you where he wanted you.

"Mmmm fuck daddy!" You moan out. He grabbed a grip onto your braids and yanked your head back. He leaned down making out with with you while pounding into you.

You can feel yourself about to orgasm as he kept the same pace. He pulled away from the kiss and continued to watch you as you came all over his dick.

He pulled out and watched as you stayed there breathing heavily. You really didn't want to move but you knew you had to. You heard him chuckle behind you.

"I've been waiting to get my hands on you for months." He admits confusing you. Not many people knew you were involved in Mob business. The only people who knew was the leader and others that worked with you.

You pulled down your skirt and turned around. You was met with a gun being pointed straight at your head.

"It's was nice having you." He says before squeezing the trigger.