Chapter 2

After we got done with hair and makeup, we went to set.
"Look who it is, its Jensen his  new little girl friend." Jared joked.
Jensen blushed and smirked "actually, this is Carly. she's new to the show and I was just showing her around." I started waving and smiling.
"Oh okay. well I'm jared."
I nodded "I know who you are I watch the show. That's part of the reason why I tried out for the part. I may be an actress but that doesn't mean I can't have a favorite show."
Jensen nodded and said "I totally agree!"
"Okay people! please take your places!" The director shouted. he walked onto the set and over to me and said "okay, this is what's happening. Jensen and Jared just walked into the woods. they hear rustling in the bushes and you come out. you're going to say you're line and the boys are going to look at you with a confused look. After which, we're going to black out the screen and we're going to take a short break then move on to the next scene. got it?" I nod. "good" he says.
"Places...camera" the director yelled.
"Rolling" the camera man yelled.
"Action"
Jared and Jensen walked into the woods. they turned towards the bushes when they heard the Rustling noise. then I popped out and said my line.

 "who the hell are you!?" I yelled as I point my prop-weapon at them.

"CUT!!" The director yelled. "carly that was amazing!" I smiled
"Thanks."
"Wow. I can't wait to work with you more." Jensen said hugging me.
"Thanks, but I only said one line." I said hugging him back.
"We know, but the way you said the line was amazing."
"Thanks." I smiled. We moved onto the next scene.
7 hours later*****
I was walking to my car with Jensen in silence till he broke it with a question.
"Hey Carly, can I ask you something?"
"Sure" I smiled, looking at the ground.
"Would you like to go to dinner tomorrow night as friends? Just to talk and get to know each other?"
I start to blush and my heart races.
"I would love to go out to dinner!" I say smiling.
"Great I'll pick you up at 7?" He flashes a grin at me.
"See ya at seven. Tomorrow night." I say giving him a friendly kiss on the cheek and getting in my car.

What. Is. Happening?