Chapter 6

"Help us!"

"What do I do ?" A frightened teenager yells.

"Go get help. I know you will... GO!"

He pushes a teenager out of the car window. She runs to get help and looks back. The car is up in flames.

"MOMMY!! DADDY!"
——-——-—---------------------------------
I shot up out of my bed to my doorbell ringing.

I put on my robe, tie it around my waist and I walk downstairs.

The doorbell rings five more times.

"ALRIGHT ALRIGHT IM COMING!"
I yell to whomever is on the other side of the door.

As I unlock the door, I look through the peep hole of my door and see who it is.

I open the door after I am finished unlocking it.

" 'bout time you answer the door. Geeze. I've been standing out here for five minutes."

I give him a confused look. What was he doing at my door?

"Jared, what are you doing here?"
 I move to gesture for him to come in.  He glances around my house and turns back to me.
"Jensen told me to come pick you up. He said that his car was still in the shop  so he is stuck at set."

"So since you are already out and dressed why didnt you go pick him up?"

"I did he's in the car and he wants all of us to go to lunch."

I looked at the clock on the wall. I SLEPT TILL NOON?!!

I hit him. I thought I told Jared to tell Jensen that I was probably gonna be in bed till ten but if he didn't hear from me to call me and wake me up.

"You jerk. Thanks for telling him!" I yell as I walk up to my room to get changed. Jared follows me and stays outside my door. "Where are we going anyway?" I ask as I slam the door in his face.

"Umm... It's a surprise. I don't even know where." 

I roll my eyes. "Okay. Let's go."

I didn't dress too fancy because I don't have the energy, also known as I'm too lazy to care.

We walked out the door and I saw Jensen in the car. He got out to give me a bear hug. I accept it and return it. He opened my door for me after he pulled away. Jared was driving, Jensen got in the back and I was in the passenger seat.

After lunch, I got called to come shoot a scene with Jensen. I of course wanted to go.  Jensen is my best friend on set. We love to joke around. We love to hangout and just be together like best friends do.

The scene we shot was dean and Jen in the impala and Jen is hurt in the shoulder. She got shot just right above the heart. It missed it though, luckily. Anyway, Dean had her in the passenger seat of the impala and was driving like a maniac until they make it to the hotel, where he stitches her up and he comforts her by holding onto her the entire night.

After shooting the scene, I head home and I get a text from Jensen as soon as I walk through the door.

Carly, let's hang out on Friday night? I know this great bar. Hope you can!-Jensen

I'm sorry guys. I feel terrible for not updating this book. It's just I'm trying to take their relationship slow. Please don't hate me. I love you all. Btw thanks for over 20k reads on my imagines book! You guys are awesome!!