Chapter 5

On our friendly date, Jensen and I talked about our pasts and anything and everything we could think of. Of course it didn't get too personal. I knew almost everything he was going to say, but hearing him tell the story made it so much more interesting.

We ate our meal and desert before we went to a movie. It was a romantic movie and he was about to cry. Seeing that sight was really sweet but a tiny bit funny.

After the movie he drove me home. He pulled up in front of my house and he stopped me from getting out. I looked at him confused.

"The real reason I was so hesitant was because my ex girlfriend had went into labor with my child. She called me when I was in my trailer. I didn't know it was mine until yesterday. That's why I was in shock and I still am. I'm sorry I lied to you."

I leaned over to his cheek. I kissed it lightly.

"It's okay jensen I forgive you. I'm glad you told me the truth. Thank you. For tonight. It was the best one ever."

"My pleasure."

"If you ever need anything for any reason, let me know." I smile.

"I will, thank you." He said as I get out of the car. After I'm out I head to my door and turn around to wave bye and he leaves my house.

BEST NIGHT EVER!

Sorry this chapter is short but I told you I wouldn't be writing for awhile. Well I felt bad for this book so I wrote a tiny chapter. YOURE WELCOME!!

Hello, this is 2023 me, I'm re-reading this and make a few small changes, grammar wise. I completely forgot about the baby I wrote in and I'm sitting here thinking, what was I thinking when I put that in there. Sooooo now that I remember that, if anyone is still reading this, I might be continuing this book a little bit more now that I have something to go off of. I've been on a MAJOR writers block with this book.