Chapter 4

"let's go." I say.

He walks me to the car and he opens my door.

"Thank you." I smile at him as I get in.

"Your welcome." He closes my door as he smiles.

He gets in on the driver side and turns on the car, and the song All Out of Love comes on the radio.

"Hey Jensen? Can I ask you something?"

"Sure. What's up?"

"Well today when I went to your trailer, your voice was a little shaky. Can I ask why?"

"Ya sorry about that. Um, I-" He hesitates and takes a deep breath. "I Was nervous about tonight and I was kinda panicking that's all. I'm sorry if I freaked you out" he chuckles.

"oohhh okay, that makes sense. I was a little nervous too if its any constellation." I giggle.

He glances over at me, "and now?"

I look at him, "now I know there's nothing to be nervous about." I smile. He returns the smile, "I'm starting to realize that as well." I blush a little more.

We made it to the restaurant and we walked in. We were at the front desk and the hostess said "reservation for..."

"Ackles table for 2."

She nodded and walked to our reserved table.

"Oh Jensen you didn't have to do all this just for a friend date." I said out of shock

" I know but I wanted to."

Hey guys sorry it was really short but I wanted to take this friendly state thing over a few chapters. Plus I felt really bad for not updating this book very much.