𝟮

"with what? y/n-san" yachi said, scratching the back of her head. confused.

"since you know. i'm leaving for hyōgo soon. karasuno's newcoming first, second and 3rd years won't have a manager.."

you said as you fiddle with your fingers.

"mhm.. y/n-san you were suppose to be their new manager after kiyoko-san graduated right?" she questioned. "yes" i responded

"well. i'm in my second year anyways so next year i'd have to find another replacement. as i was saying, yachi-chan."

"would you be the new first-year manager at karasuno?"

"pretty please ?"

yachi immediately looked up, you let out a light laugh as her facial expressions have completely changed. she no longer looked tired. in fact, she looked thrilled

YACHI'S POV <33

i was really in shock. i mean me? manager? sounded pretty crazy.

"y/n-san.. i-i don't know if i can do it.." i let out a light whimper as she came closer to give me a hug.

i was kinda overthinking this situation, i do not know if i'd be a good fit for a manager. what made her pick me? will i be good enough? all these thoughts were intruding my head. i decided it would be fun, i'm only starting high school. this would be a whole new experience. it would be fun. "yes" i said.

"REALLY? ARE YOU SERIOUS??" she squealed excitedly which made you laugh lightly

"yes i am, but of course you have to teach me how to do everything and show me the ropes!!" i said, she nodded and pulled me in for another hug. i really like her hugs, they always made me feel really safe.

[ T I M E S K I P ]

𝗬/𝗡'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

it was the next day from when you asked yachi to become the manager to replace your spot because you were leaving.

you were sad because you were gonna leave, but yachi was really excited to become manager so you were alright.

you got ready quickly as you wanted to make it to school in time.

you styled and played with your hair until it was to your liking and put on your clothes.

once the outfit was on you looked in the mirror, you were going to really miss the people, friends, memories, everything but you were also gonna miss this uniform.

you finished getting ready and going downstairs to greet yachi and her mom,

yachi said excitedly,

"hi y/n!!" "goodmorning!! :)"

"goodmorning yachi!"

"are you almost almost ready yachi & y/n?" mrs. yachi asked

you and hitoka looked at each other and nodded (i switched to first name so it wouldn't be confusing<3)

"yes mom!" hitoka said

"okay you girls come eat breakfast and then you both should head out."

you and hitoka sat down getting ready to eat,

after eating you noticed it was cloudy, assuming it was gonna rain soon you grabbed an umbrella.

{ t i m e s k i p }
🧞‍♀️

heading to karasuno you and yachi bump into hinata.

"gomen" you said bowing down.

"HI GUYS!!!" hinata yelled