𝟭𝟱

i hated the other chapter 15 so i'm redoing it so they get a happy ending now lol

_______

just as you thought the day couldn't get any worse, it did.

turns out mai was in the same classes as you and suna although you never noticed.

he always did look back every once in a while but it didn't really bother you until you knew why he did it now.

even though mai was more than aware that suna had a girlfriend (you duh), she would not stop bugging the poor dude.

right in front of you too.

at first you didn't let it get to you because you trusted suna and you know that he would never do anything to hurt you again.

but as time went on and mai still kept on going and going trying to talk to him all the anger slowly started building up in you.

"can you leave my damn boyfriend alone? can't you see that he clearly doesn't want to talk to you?" you said

"what?" mai responded with a confused expression

"you keep trying to flirt with him and trying to get on his lap.. right in front of me. do you not see that he's not interested in whatever you're doing?"

you heard her do a "hmph" sound and you laughed a little, with hee figured out of the way you could see a smirking suna.

"what?" you playfully rolled your eyes

"nothing, it was cute what you did there princess"

the name sent blood rising to your cheek, damn. he really knew the exact way to flatter you with his words.

"i could see you were uncomfortable and i was getting annoyed anyways" you shrugged

"mmm"

————
🧞‍♀️ (emoji means tkme skip if ur new !!)

7:38

you were currently on call with your boyfriend as he was sleeping,

you just got out of the shower and was surprised by a slumped suna, surely you couldn't have taken that long.

his light snores made you blush slightly, it's still unbelievable that you guys just met barely a couple months ago and now you're dating.

you did your skincare and then started on your hair care.

you were very serious about your hair because it used to be rlly dry and damaged.

all done with everything you decided to head to bed too, now that you didn't have anything to do.

"goodnight my love" you whispered on the phone to the sleeping boy

somehow he must've heard it because his lips turned into a smile

and with that, you fell asleep into a very very deep and amazing slumber