𝟰

you board your flight and find your seat as you put your luggage in the compartment above your seat.

as you begin sitting down you got next to the window. window seat !! hooray!

not so long after a boy sat next to you. he was hot, you weren't gonna lie.

somehow you had a familiar tingle as you blushed.

he eventually put his luggage in the compartment over your seat(s) next to yours.

you felt a soft tap on your shoulder.

you move over a little more making sure the boy had enough room to sit down comfortably.

"hey" he said as he was also getting comfy.

"h-hello" you responded looking away as your cheeks turned red.

the ridiculously hot man looked at you in concern and slowly said, "are you okay? do you have a fever?"

"y-yea"

did i just stutter?

"what's your name?" he said turning on his phone

"Y/n Miya you can call me y/n"

he looked shock as he was about to say something he decided not to.

"you?"

"Suna Rintarou. You can call me Suna"

he looked at you and said, "miya? do you by any chance have any sibilings?"

you looked concern because you thought why is he asking this? you nodded in confusion

"a younger and older"

he sighed in relief, "okay so not twins. it couldn't be atsumu and osamu could it?" he muttered under his breathe. "she does look like them. i don't recall pisshead & osamu saying they had another sibiling. perhaps triplets!"

"what was that?"

"nothing"

you slowly plugged your headphones and offered him an earphone

he nodded and took the headphone for the left ear, as he put it in his ear pulling you guys closer.

you glanced over at him seeing him get flustered as well.

sooner or later, you felt yourself falling asleep.

SUNA'S POV :)

i woke up suddenly moving my head. my shoulder felt heavy.

i looked over and saw Y/n on my shoulder. i got flustered and looked away making sure i don't wake up the sleeping girl.

"she looks so pretty asleep."

you ruffled through her h/l h/c hair. it was soft. it also smelt really good!!

the girl moved as you moved your hand away quickly.

she looked up. her cheeks were red, you didn't mind much to it because she said she was okay earlier. that didn't stop you from worrying about her.

"i-i im sorry!! i got carried away!"

"it's fine."

she rubbed her eye and you thought, "she looks so beautiful. i just wanna pull her in for a kiss."

come on now, this is probably the last chance you'll get to see her don't get too ahead of yourself rintarou.

Y/N'S POV

getting off the flight you grabbed your luggaged and rushed away trying to find your idiot brothers. you didn't wanna admit you actually missed them.

you saw the boy earlier from on the flight. his green eyes seem so bright as he sit in the sun. he appeared to be waiting for someone. probably his girlfriend.

"mm, his girlfriend must be so lucky to have such a good looking boyfriend." you mumbled

you saw your brothers and waved quickly before atsumu charged at you full speed to give you a hug.

you moved out of the way and continued walking towards osamu who was also waiting for a hug. but actually standing.

as you were walking you heard a 𝑇𝐻𝑈𝑀𝑃 sound, you looked behind you and saw atsumu furious. he ran into a wall and you chuckled lightly.

you had a group hug with the twins.

"welcome home" they said cheerfully.

you were getting ready to head our as atsumu stopped you by grabbing your hand,

"wait" he said in a serious tone. you turned back as atsumu waved to someone

you had a confused look..

the upcoming figure looked familiar,

your eyes widen when you saw the person.

"hey, it's you again."

...

"hello."

as you have guessed it was the dude that you sat right next to on the plane.

"you two know each other?" atsumu asked

you and suna nodded.

"we just met on the plane."

"yea, she was next to me."

osamu snickered as if he knew something we didn't.

we looked at each other confused.

"ok kiddos let's go"

you felt something on your shoulder, you quickly moved away because you thought it was osamu or atsumu.

little did you know. it was suna.