𝟭𝟭

you were walking to school with the brothers planning to stop by at hanami-san's dorm to walk with her.

it was a nice day out, the new season starting and the very pretty cherry blossom's falling, and your hair out.

you missed hitoka and mrs. yachi. and the others too.

you let out a deep sigh remembering valentine's day was coming up soon. all this lovey-dovey stuff in the stores just made you feel more heartbroken.

maybe it was a bad idea to even get associated with suna at all. i mean, it wasn't even on purpose! you didn't even choose to sit next to him on the plane!

okay well.. you can't lie, you liked it. suna was obviously a pretty boy, you'd understand he'd have higher standards but sheesh. not even you? you were honestly the hottest thing in the market.

what a clueless boy, what a loss. how tragic.

you could care less about suna but everything just reminded you of him. he texted you multiple times saying,

"please let me explain."

"y/n please answer."

"it's not what it looks like."

what else could it look like suna? i saw it with my own eyes.

you sigh, once again as you stood in front of hanami-san's door. you knocked and there she was, hanami with her usual bright expression that could melt your heart in a millisecond.

"hiii y/n!! oh and u too boys.  thank u for picking me up and letting me walk with y'all! hope i didn't waste ur time.

you walk along the streets of hyogo with your bestfriend and ur idiotic of a so called brothers the cherry blossoms were beginning to bloom.

you looked up and the entrance was right in front of you, students entering besides you.

deep breathes and then a soft voice spoke from next to you. "hey y/n are you still going to that training camp with the volleyball club?'

you turned your head a little and nodded, i mean you can't be stuck on suna forever. if anything, you weren't going to let a boy change the way you act, and live.

hanami then spoke up. "if you don't feel very comfy seeing him again, we can certainly come with you. i'm sure the coach won't mind with an extra helper."

i still go to practice daily, i still see his face daily. we are even in the same class. it was like we were kind of, meant to be? but then he messed it up. and this was all my choice it's not even my responsibility to look after them.

planning to snap out of my thoughts, i look back up and nod which whom hanami-san smiles to.

the bell then rung and then we went in the same direction ; because we all had the same class.

you had a plan to come a little bit earlier to class
to avoid the awkward glare between you and suna, but unfortunately, as you enter the classroom, there he sat.

your friends tapped your shoulder and gave you a thumbs up, indicating you would be okay.

as you sat down there was another tap on your shoulder,

you turned around and your eyes meet with the green eyed lazy fox boy.

he looked at you deep in your eyes before saying something,

"i'm so sorry y/n-"

"hey, it's miya-san to you, but continue."

"anyways, i apologise for my doing and can we just go back to how we used to be? before you ignored me?"

"suna. i'm telling you nothing is changing. we're the same as we used to be, nothing more."

"y/n- er. miya-san, please don't be like this."

"hm? like what?"

you looked at him with a blank expressions

"clearly, we're nothing more than friends so let's just be friends again right? so yes. i accept your apology and we can go back to our friendship. wouldn't want to disrupt you and your girlfriends time right?"

"miya-san please. you don't understand, she kissed me without my consent. she did it because she was jealous of the time i've been spending with you. she did it all out of pure jealousy! i swear, i've never even seen her a day in my life except for that day."

"you seeing it was just a pure coincidence, she just wanted to make you jealous so then you would be mad and ghost me."

"who said i was mad?"

you turn back around, now facing the front of the class as your teacher walks in. you eyes get teary but you try your best to not let them fall out of your eyes.

why am i even upset? we're just friends, he's under no right to not date anyone. we're not dating. we don't have feelings for each other.

yeah, that is how it is. how it always have been. right?

right before after school volleyball practice.

after a long and tiring day at school, you would want to go home too right? yea, i did too but coach called a emergency practice to give us a better understanding of the new moves before our training camp.

at the training camp there would be karasuno, fukurodani, and nekoma. don't get me wrong though, i was super excited to see my old team and how they were doing with a new manger.

I'm not doubting her or anything, i just want to see how it goes.

approaching closer to the gym, two voices could be heard in a distance. as you enter the gym, you see your brothers fighting.

and of course, suna recording them for 'blackmail.' purposes.

suna then looks up and glares at you. it made you very uncomfy so u break the eye contact and head towards kita.

you guys talked for about 2 minutes about positions and stuff they could improve with. you felt someone staring at you but you ignored it.

───

4:35 PM

today you walked home alone because hanami headed home right after school and riku stayed a

arriving home about 10 minutes later, you go to your room to change into something more comfortable.

(hey if u saw my a/n chapter that showed the apartment. uhhh, ignore it ya.)       

after changing my clothes, i walk to the kitchen for some food.

hearing a knock on the door, i assume it was my brothers and opened it. to my surprise however, it was not.

hi lol sorry for not updating im having a writers block oka byee