The Next Morning

Cameron's P.O.V

I wake up to coldness, so I call for the boys, and I get no answer, and then I see them poof into the loft

"Where did you guys go?" I ask with a groggy voice, because I just woke up.

"We went to look at the inside of the house to see what it look like, and Julie kinda saw us, so..." Luke said.

"So I wake up cold, snuggling a pillow, and you are telling me that you left me cold and lonely hurt because you wanted to see the house?"

Alex looks down in shame, Luke fumbles with the bottom of his shirt, and Reggie scratches the back of his neck. I sigh and lay back down and pull the covers over my head.

"I'm sorry, Camy. What can we do for you to forgive us?"

"Can we cuddle?" I ask with puppy eyes.

They all smile softly, and walk over to the bed and climb in with me on top of Alex, Luke on the left, and Reggie on the right and we all snuggle together and fall asleep.

~time skip like 2 hours later, and I'm sorry if this is all over the place~

Authors P.O.V

When they wake up, they wake up to Julie singing and playing the piano. So they look over the railing, and listen to Julie nod when she's done, they poof out with Cameron on Alex's back, and they stand in-front of the door and they see Flynn run into the studio while crying.

"What's with all of these people crying, what worse then one person crying is two people crying." Luke said

"Do you want me to start crying? You did hurt my feeling earlier." Said Cameron.

He start to pout and has fake tears running down his face and Alex hugs him from behind and wipes his face with his sleeve and kisses the crown of his head.

"Do you have to hurt his feelings more, we feel bad enough as it is." Reggie said.

(The things from here on out might not be following the story like but oh well)

Cameron's P. O. V

Next thing your know, Julie is walking out of the garage with her friend, leaving me, Alex, Luke, and Reggie standing in front of it just looking at each other.

"Sooo, what do you guys wanna do today?"

Hello everybody!!!!! I'm sorry for not posting recently, I've been having some come to Jesus time for myself, and yea. I'm going to try to update more, and I'm sorry if I don't. I hope you like it, and BUH-BYE!!!