NOTICE, A MUST READ

Hello, me again. Your favorite annoying person.

I know that Alex is gay, but I don't see many Alex fanfic's and I was like, hey, let's make it happen. I was kinda insecure about writing this book, and now my insecurities are catching up to me. I now Alex is gay, you don't have to comment it, or anything, and i'm not trying to be mean, but I know Alex gay, but you don't have to comment that on every chapter, and again, I am NOT trying to be mean, and with all of the comments saying Alex is gay, is kinda making me wish I didn't start this book, and it's also kinda making me feel insecure about my self and my writing. So if you are reading this, that means you knpe that I am going to take a break, work on the following chapter, read some more books, start feeling less insecure about myself, start working out for cheerbecause that started up again and I was moved down a level ecause they needed more people on that level and I couldn't say no or i'd dissappoint my mom and get in trouble for saying no when I was asked a yes or no question, start working on my self esteam, and working on my school work.

I just wanted you all to know this, and I LOVE YOU ALL and BUH-BYE