When it all began

Cameron's P.O.V

The last thing I remeber is sitting between Luke and Reggie and watching Alex crying and the next thing I know is that we are in our old studio with a dark skinned girl with curly hair but everything is upside down ( If you get that, you are the best and are one of my new best friend :) ) and I start to feel pain in my back. I then hear a scream come from the dark skinned girl and I grunt from and pain of scream she produces and my back.I fall to the floor face first and I start to feel more pain and I see the dark skinned girl run out of where we are. I try toget up but I fall back down. I hear three sets of feet and someone calling my name.

"Cam? You ok?" I'm pretty sure it's Luke.

"Lu? Where are we?" I look into his eyes with a pleading look.

"In the studio, but it looks like there's somebody else hear. But are you ok? Can you stand?"

"No. When I fell, I think I hurt my back."

He starts to lift me up with the help of Reggie and Alex and when they lift me, I start to lean to my side and I stumble. I feel two sets of arms catch me and so I look up and see Alex and Reggie with there arms under my arms and they lift me up again and then I feel somebody hold me up front behind and I know it's Luke considering Alex and Reggie are infront of me.

"C'mon, Camy. Let's put you on the couch." Alex said.

They sit me down on the couch and then the dark skinned girl comes back in with a cross.

"What are you doing in my moms studio?! Who are you?!"

I groan because of load she is.

"Can you please quiet down. My head and back are killing me." I whisper because of my head, but of course, she doesn't hear me.

"Hey, can you quiet down." I hear Luke say.

Hello, sorry this chapters so short. I was just wanting to post something so I don't get stuck on this one

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT

BUH-BYE